Jack x hide - smut

Requested by PrincessIsabella1950

This is the continuation of the angst chapter so jack is still depressed just like me-

I still suck at smut 🤩
--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Jack's pov:

I woke up with hide cuddling me. I looked at him and smiled. I tried to get up but I felt his grip tighten around me. I tried again but obviously his grip tightened again subconsciously. I smiled as hide woke up. "Hey hide.." I said as I could tell he was in pure guilt..."goodmorning....I am sorry..." hide said. I hugged him trying to comfort him. "Stop feeling guilty" I said as I kissed him. He seemed surprised as he kissed back.Things soon become heated as I tried dominating hide which i failed to do so. I tried to slip my tongue in his mouth but he did not give me access. He used his tongue to push mine back into my mouth exploring every part of my mouth and sucking on my tongue.

(fucking God why am I making the whole make out shit)

Soon we pulled away as because of lack of air. I was blushing a mess and hide smirked and started kissing my neck.as I felt the sensation of his warm lips on my skin I felt chills down my spine as he continued kissing my neck. Soon he starts sucking and biting leaving hickeys on my neck. I moaned softly as hide kept on leaving hickeys. Soon he stopped as he took of my shirt pinning me to the bed. I looked at him making an eye contact with his lustful eyes as he kissed me. We broke the kiss as hide started to bite my chest causing me to moan.He smirked as I kept moaning louder each time. He kept biting leaving hickeys then he stopped and looked at me with a lustful look "do I have your consent?" Hide asked. Not gonna lie I was horny at this point. I nodded as he took off my pants and boxers along with his. "Get on your knees" hide said in a commanding voice as I obeyed knowing what to do I took his dick and licked it from the base to the tip before taking the whole thing in my mouth as u struggle to put the whole thing in my mouth as I start sucking oh his 10 inches.

(Sos.)

Hide grabs the back of my head forcing me to suck on his whole cock. I almost chocked but was able to suck on it sucking it harder and harder making hide moan louder. "Fuck i am close..." hide said as he cummed in my mouth. I struggle to swallow the cum but was able to at the end. I took his dick out of my mouth. I stood up again just to be pinned to the bed again. He kissed me again as I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt him starting to finger me.
I gasped as I felt the first finger enter. He started thrusting the finger making me moan. Soon I felt another finger getting inserted doing a circular motion stretching my insides. "You like that?" Hide said as I just nodded for an answer. As he added the third finger thrusting faster making my legs shake a bit. After a while he took his fingers out making me let out a whine of disappointment that soon changed as I felt something bigger.

(Help-)

I let's out a gasp as hide slowly inserted his dick. Hide gave me a bit of time to adjust "tell me when u want me to start~" hide said. After like 10 minutes I finally responded "you can start" hide smirked and slowly starts thrusting in and out cause me to moan alot. He starts going faster with each thrust as he starts nibbling on my neck leaving multiple hickeys and causing me to moan. He kept thrusting as he grabbed my dick and started stroking while I moaned a mess. It moaned loudly as hide thrusted in my prostate making my legs shake as hide went rougher and rougher with each thrust as he kept slamming in my prostate. He started jerking me off faster as he went deeper and faster either each thrust. I kept moaning as my eyes rolled back. He was slamming in me at the point as my eyes rolled back and i cummed. Hide used his tentacles to grab my legs and but them on his shoulders. "Fuck...I am close.." hide said as he kept slamming. After like 3 hours of fucking hide took his dick out till the time only the tip eas in before slamming last time in me cumming deep inside of me causing me to moan loudly. Hide laid next to me panting soft while I painted a mess. He wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead as he hugged me tightly and started to cuddle me.

"I can't walk now-" I said as I looked at hide. I could tell he had no regrets. "I went a little rough?" Hide said as he made eye contact with Me "you went VERY rough" I said as hide chuckled as he picked me up "we need to clean up now" he said as he kissed me and went to the shower.

《Timeskip》

Third person pov:

After the shower hide cleaned up the mess because jack was it able to walk "tired?"Hide asked as jack responded "yea...very" hide picked jack up and placed jack on the bed and laided down next to him wrapping his arms around jack and started to cuddle with him as he put a blanket on both of them "I love you hide" jack said as he snuggled in Hide's chest "I love you too jack" hide said as he pulled jack closer to him cuddling him as jack started to fall asleep he closed his eyes snuggling deeper in hide chest as hide wrapped his tentacles and arm around jack and closed his eyes falling asleep.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Words: 1012

Wait....

Hide looks like this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hide looks like this....how did he remove clothes....?

Ykw wattpad logic.

Anyways I hate how I wrote this smut. Don't ask how I made this a bit detailed

*closes some wattpad tabs and a suspicious tab*

*dies*