curious light x reader - fluff

Requested by EnceladusIsReal

Follow them they are a very good artist and friend!

i wanted this to be their birthday gift but i got too late

anyways

Idfk how I got this motivation

enjoy 

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

third person pov:

you stood Infront of the door chained door, panting heavily. you hear rush rushing through the hallway. it is dark. the door is glowing yellow. you take out your lockpicks. you pick the two locks, you use the skeleton key to open the skull lock as the chains fall. you open the door as you see nothing but white. you close your eyes. the next thing you see is a place completely different from where you were. you look up to see a glass roof. you look around. there are 2 sofas. near one of the sofas is a stand with a green flashlight on it. you put 10 coins where the flashlight was kept, and you took the flashlight. you looked over the wooden door in fount of you " A-001...?" you mutter to yourself as you push open the door. the room looked like a office place. you keep walking alert for entities like there were in the hotel. after 30 minutes of no entities or anything you become less alert and more relaxed. as you keep watching you reach A-060 "halfway through" you said to yourself. after a few rooms of walking you hear a loud growling it seemed. your instincts got you into a locker as a red demonic entity pasted through the room. You took a few minutes to calm down as you continued.

You felt a strange feeling. The feeling of being watched. After a few hours of walking you decided to stop. "Who are you I know you are watching me" you said. A yellowish light appeared in front of you "gre-" before the light could finish you interrupted them "I WAS JOKING YOU WERE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING ME?-" the light responded " don't interrupt me. Anyways greetings traveler I am curious light. I have been following you to help u out" you looked at the light as it took a humanoid shape. "Oh well, ig I don't mind company" you said as you continued walking. You and the light talked as you both kept walking. You surprisingly felt comfortable around it because it seemed friendly. After a while of walking a entity appeared in front of you. It had a stop sigh as it was glitching a mess. With a loud jump sound it disappeared. You stood there in shock as the light decided to tell you about it.

"That's A-90. I call it that because it usually appears after A-090. Just don't move and it will not anything" the light said with a slight smile. "Oh thanks" you thanked them as you both kept waking. After a while of talking they asked "do you have a name?" You responded by "yea my name is y/n" the light smiled and said "you have a pretty name i gotta be honest" you smiled back, You felt safe around the entity. After a while of walking you got tired and decided to sit down. The light looked at you "tired?" You nod as the light sits down next to you "don't you get tired?" You asked "no" the light responded as it leaned onto you a bit. You notice that and blush a little as millions of thoughts go thought your mind. After a while you finally got the energy to walk again. But at the same time you did bot want the light to move away. The light seemed peaceful. "We need to keep walking" the light said noticing you were not tired anymore. The light got up and you did The same. "Sorry for leaning on to you." The light said blushing a little bit. "It's fine" you responded as you both started walking. You reached A-124 and you heard something. "Get in the locker" curious said as you did what it said. A smiley face came from the next room as it soom went away. you came out of the locker and asked "who was that.?"

"That smiley face basted is 120. It comes from the next room" you both kept walking as you felt heat on your face. After hours of walking you reached A-750 "I am tired" you said "wow you players really get tired easily" curious said with a little chuckle. " hey not my fault I get tired" you said sitting down as you looked at cl who was smiling a bit. You couldn't help but blush "aw you are blushing" cl said with a chuckle "I am not blushing I am just tired" you said as cl sat next to you "ig players are not so bad after all" curious said as it leaned against the wall " i can say the same for entities" you said with a smile. After a while of resting you finally got up and you both started walking again. You were having this weird feeling in your chest as you felt your face heat up again but you kept walking acting normal. After 5
6 hours of walking you finally reached A-999 "I can't feel my legs help-" you said as curious chuckled. "Come on we are almost there" it said you opened the next room. It was a bridge in middle of no where with some 3hite glowing things surrounding it. You picked up the tablet on the bridge abd put it in your bag.

You looked at cl not wanting to leave. You walked towards curious and hugged them. They seemed extremely shocked but after a while it hugged back. You looked at their face and they were blushing a mess. "I am probably gonna regret this but" you said as you kissed them. It was a short kiss. You looked at their face with was orange bc of how much they were blushing. Suddenly curious light kissed you as you were surprised at first but you kissed back, the kiss lasted a while as curious finally pulled away. "See you soon" you said as you walked out

Curious was blushing a mess and sad that the player left. Curious turned to see 60,90 and 120 just standing there "DAMN THEY GOT UR FIRST KISS" 60 said "dude I just witnessed a whole ass love story" 90 said laughing a bit "BRO WHO ARE YOU CL IS NEVER NICE TO ANYONE-" 120 said in shock "stfu you three morons" curious said blushing a mess as it looked away thinking about y/n.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Sry if this is bad waaaaaa

Hope u guys enjoyed

*dies*