eyes x halt- smut

Requested by: @PrincessIsabella1950

This is bad sry :[

Drank 6 cups of coffee today🥰🥰

*Insert aggressively reading smut for motivation *

Eyes: top

Halt: POWER OF BOTTOM

Pronouns

Halt:it, them, they, him, his

Eyes:we, them, they,  he

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------
Halt's pov:

I was just playing a game of chess with hide. Ofc i was winning I am a better player then hide I mean... hide was sweating so much. "Oh Satan.." hide said. I just gave him an evil smirk. Hide never swears he does not let jack swears too. "I can not lose.." hide said. That mf lost and I started laughing. "MY BOOKKKKKKKK" hide screamed he looked sad as he gave me that book. "Frick you..." hide said. I just chuckled.

Hide sat beside me smirking and said "can I tell you something?" "Su-ure" I said.
"THE MAIN CHARACTER DIES AT THE END BY THE GHOST MUAHAHAHAH" hide said laughing "Y-YOU BI-ITCH!" I said before hitting him with a bottle. "ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME WITH A BOTTLE??" Hide said laughing. "y-yea!" I said hitting him harder. Suddenly the door opened. I was startled before quickly looking back. It was eyes

Eyes pov:

We walked in to see halt hitting hide who was dying out of laughter. "Hey hide wtf is halt hitting you-?" We asked. "First *cough* no swearing. Secon- OWWWW- " hide said before getting hit by the bottle. "H-he t-tol-le m-me the en-nding of th-he boo-ok" Halt said. We simply smirked at halt. He blushed at me and hide found an optionaty to run. Hide quickly got in a closet and teleported away. "N-NOOOOO" Halt cried. "F-fuck y-you >:(" He said. "You sure you can?" We joked. Halt stayed silent. We just smirked and sat next to him.

"Y-you ma-ad-de him le-eave " he said. "He left bc oh his own will" we said. "Fri-" before he could finish his sentence we pulled him in a kiss. We pulled away and said "sush" He was blushing hard as we chuckled. "Aww ur so cute when you blush~" we teased but he did not respond. "Are you giving me the silent treatment????" We asked. Ofc he did not respond. "Respond or we will fuck you hard af tonight." We said. He blushed knowing he was going to regret it. "Fine." We said leaving.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

《Timeskip》

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Halt's pov's

I was walking in my hallway bc I was board. I was so mad at that son of a bitch also called hide. Suddenly I was pinned to the wall. It was eyes. I was blushing madly knowing I will not be able to walk for days. "E-eye-es spa-are m-me-" I said they just smirked and said. "We warned you." They said before pulling me into a heated kiss. I kissed back wrapping my hands around tbeir neck while they wrapped their hands around my waist.I by mistake let out a soft moan. The slipped their tongue in my mouth and started exploring(?).

We started making out. After 3 minutes he finally pulled away panting softly while I was panting a mess. "Do we have your consent...?" They asked. I knew I would not be able to walk for days.ik I will regret this but at this point I am kinda needy. "D-do yo-ou-ur wor-rst." I said after 2 seconds I realized what I just say regretting my decision. "We will~" They said before they started kissing my neck. I let put quite moans. Eyes was not satisfied so they decided to suck and bite on my neck to get louder moans. I moaned loudly as he found my sweet spot "a-ahh~ey-yes~" I moaned as most of my neck was covered on hickeys (that is how it is spelled??)

As they stopped I let out whine. He just chuckled. I looked away blushing. "Noooooo don't look Away let me see ur eyes~" They said begging. I obeyed and made eye contact. They Normally hate when someone makes eye contact to them but idk why they like to make eye contact with Me. They pulled me in a kiss shoving their tongue in my mouth getting me distracted as they slipped their hand under my clothes. I let out moans as their hand rubbed my chest. They pulled away and took off my clothes and did the same with themselves (smut is hard-)

"Knees." They commanded. I obeyed and got on my knees. He grabbed my hair and shoved my face forward (idk wtf am I doing) "suck" They said. I grabbed their dick and licked the tip a few times before I took half of it in my mouth and started sucking Making eyes moan. "Ahh~faster~" They said as they forced the entire length in my mouth. It hit the back of my neck as I started sucking faster. After a few minutes they came in my mouth with a moan. I took their dick out of my mouth. "Good boy~" eyes said as they picked me up and placed me on a drawer grabbed on my thighs (💀) spreading them apart.

I was thinking something until I felt something in my entrance. They had inserted a finger in my ass thrusting it in and out. "A-ahh~f-faster~" I moaned. Eyes smirked and said "needy?~" as they thrusted their fingers faster. After dew minutes they added another finger spreading my inside. I was moaning louder and louder. There was no reason to be afraid because my hallway was sound proof. He took out his fingers and lined his dick up to my entrance before thrusting without hesitation. "AAHH~E-EY-YES SL-LOW DO-OWN!" I said but he just ignores it and kept thrusting in an inhuman speed.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he Grabbed my ass for more support. (what am I doing...) they hit my prostate making me moan louder. (I think that is what it is called???) Eyes chuckled as he thrusted as fast and hard as he could.my legs were shaking at this point. I felt a knot in my stomach. "I-I A-AM~ AHH~ CLOSE~" I moaned " looks like this will be ~mmh~ a long night for you~" he said as he grabbed my dick and started stroking it. "AHH~ S-SHIT!~" I moaned as I came . my walls tighten around his dick.

"Shit your tight~" they said. My legs were shaking at this point I could tell I would not be able to walk for weeks plus my throat was hurting because of all of the loud moans. After a while eyes spoke up "we are close~". I moaned as they came inside me. I was panting so much. "We am not done yet" they said as he pulled out. Then suddenly thrusted back in. "WA- AHH~ SLOW D-DOWN~ I WILL NO-OT BE ABLE T-TO WALK!~" I moaned. At this point I was screaming on top of my lungs. "We warned you~" he said as he kept thrusting. After like how much time he finally came and pulled out. "M-my throat a-and l-leg-gs." I said probably will not be able to talk too much. Eyes hugged me and said. "We are sorry darling~" I was just so  mad at them. "You tired..?" They asked. I noded. They helped me down "hel-le m-me clean u-up" I said. "Ofc love" They said making me blush at the nickname.

Third person pov:

Eyes helped halt clean the hallway and him. Soon they fell asleep. Next day hide kept teasing halt about not being able to walk at all and not being able to talk properly.

Hide was murdered by halt.

Muder weapon: a bottle.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

First time typing smut

*dies*

Words: 1311