(7) The sensation of sweltering salaciousness in a sacrificed soul

"True passion motivates the life forces and brings forth all things good.... desire is the poor cousin to passion, ever hungry and with no real result."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗗𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗦:-

The kingdom of serpents were shining in the morning due to the glistening Sunrays

The kingdom of serpents were shining in the morning due to the glistening Sunrays. The greenery was surrounding the kingdom from all the eight directions. The main entrances of the palace were being guarded by the soldiers.

The prominent architecture was being highlighted through the inches of the palace.

The court room of the palace was well decorated with huge pillars and open windows. The chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling, the mild breeze was making them tremble slowly while creating a jingling sound.

The court session was going on in the morning in the presence of King Kauravya along with other kings and ministers

They were showing their gratitude to Kauravya for his helping nature and humbleness.

King of Gomanta kingdom:- Maharaj, we got your help during our tough times! You just give order to us, if you need something, we will be ready there at your feet!

King of Mahisha kingdom:- Yes Maharaj! Please don't hesitate for any kind help!

Kauravya:- I am hesitating! I don't know what to say in this situation! Already, all of you have taken care of our kingdom's prosperity, my grandson's weaponry training, proper education of the children and many more! We were absolutely nothing some years ago! When Ulupi's first husband was killed by Garuda, it seemed to me as if I have also lost the interest to live in this earth along with my daughter, but then, suddenly like the appearance of the Sun after the dark night, my child also got back the reason to relive her life for the Third Pandava, my dearest son-in-law, Prince Arjun! She smiled after so many years and slowly but surely, we have got back the happiness in our kingdom with all of your help and support!