(14) Compassionate togetherness

"With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve. Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life's deepest joy: true fulfillment."

𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗩 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗔:-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The sun was shining at the fullest. The cool breeze was helping the nature not to be harsh towards the people.

Nature is vast and full of beautiful things that comfort our physical and emotional senses. The beauty of nature is somehow immortal, infinite and eternal. The beauty of nature is a perfect reflection of the art of Allah Almighty. Natural beauty may be extinct at the moment, but as “the joy of beauty is eternal happiness”, so the effect of that beauty on the mind can never be in vain. Natural beauty is a treasure that will never end. Nature has many faces. They are everywhere. The human eye is always in contact with good things.

The changing seasons have their beauty that has fascinated the human mind for centuries and will continue to impress until the end of the universe. Spring is the most beautiful of the seasons and is undoubtedly the queen of the seasons. During this period, The earth was filled with lush vegetation, colours, and aromas. Spring is a time of beauty and love, hope and happiness, life and happiness. Forests, lush plains, fields, and meadows prowl the lush vegetation to attract attention. Spring has endless and countless charms and beauty. Autumn has its golden, brown and mature colours. A life that started in the spring matures in the fall. This is a time for maturity and maturity. Summer is a season that helps the ripening process. It has its charms and beauty in the form of the most delicious fruits and vegetables.

The sages were being distributed the rice, lentils, milk and some amount of gold by Gandivdhari Grihaswamini.
All of their faces were showering the beauty of pleasure and fulfilment. They have heard about the humbleness and serenity in the characteristics of Ananta Anuja, but the amount of love they have received from her and her sister, it was really unexpected for them. There is power in surprising people with resultsresults which cannot be done by each and everyone. Life finds worth in surprises and Surprising oneself is the greatest form of surprise.

The life teaches people numerous things with the welcome of different stages and it is very important to Keep our head high, keep our chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.