(9) SAVYASACHI -- The Soulmate of Murlimanohar Sarvapalak

"Your soulmate can be miles away and feel your pain when something bad happens. They hear beyond your words. They see beyond your expressions.They not only see you, they are you in some way or the other."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗔:-

The forest was echoing with the crying sounds of the little girl. She was running through the dense forest to get some help from any kind hearted person who would help her elder brother to get out of the stagnant pond.

Shivanshika:- Is anyone here? Can someone please help my brother? Please reply if someone is here! Is someone listening to me? Please tell me, can you help my brother? He is in danger! Please help me!

▀▄▀▄°° 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣! 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗢 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬 °°▄▀▄

The sound of her crying and random asking for help reached to the ears of Dhananjaya, who was practicing in the forest from the midnight. His righteousness made him the 𝗠𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗥𝗔!

 His righteousness made him the 𝗠𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗥𝗔!

The third pandava became aware from where the sound was coming. His personality and charm was so refined and handsome that such princesses, as well as the ladies-in-waiting, would immediately offer themselves. Arjun was a complete package though, he was handsome, he was powerful, he was virtuous, he was from a very noble family and was very reputed for his war skills, He had close to cent percent record of winning competitions and real wars. He was the Nara swaroop of Lord Vishnu himself, he was born as a boon from Lord Indra who is the king of all Devas. He acquired all special weapons from Lord Indra and Lord Mahadev, he learnt all war strategies and formations from Guru Drona. All these made his an invincible human being and a very attractive personality absolutely unmatchable by anyone else of his time. Hence he received all the attraction of the world, girls wanted to marry him, kings wanted to befriend him, people wanted his protection.