(15) बालकाः मातरश्च कदापि यथार्थतया न विभजन्ति परस्परं हृदयस्पन्दने बद्धाःसन्ति

"You don't raise heroes, you raise your sons. And if you treat them properly, they'll turn out to be heroes whom everyone else will admire, my greatest blessing has been the birth of my son and my next greatest blessing would be when people would want their children to be like him. Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes, and realize I've already created one."
-Ladvai Mata Subhadra.

[[𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑! 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐊𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗜 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐀. 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘, 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗔𝗜 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗔 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍.]]

"When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this Earth.ever know the strength of my love for you. Afterall, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."- Subhadra nandan Abhimanyu.

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦:-

The story of generations, the spirit or people, is kept safe by our sister, the great and mighty forest river

The story of generations, the spirit or people, is kept safe by our sister, the great and mighty forest river. White water, white sky, fog upon the water-strings, cloud kissing blue heavens - the forest river has called us to here to hear and to feel the nurture of the good mother. To see the river in the forest is to admire the dappled light, to fall in love with the water-strings that play upon her skin. There is two sight of river. One sight of the river always want to meet the another sight of the river .

They always try to meet with each other but they never able to meet.

They always face each other and smile, they flow together, they visited different places and views .

They never get chance to meet with each other but still they flow together, they love each other, they never leave each other, they never fight, they never get angry with each other.

This is the purity of their true love for each other. They are not together but they flow together, they love each other, they will never able to meet but still they are happy by looking each other face. Their love for each other is an everlasting.