(19) Returning to the harmonious accommodation

"There is a magic in that little world, home; it is a mystic circle that surrounds comforts and virtues never known beyond its hallowed limits. The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘:-

The empress of Indraprastha and the chief queen of the emperor, Yudhishthir were preparing the paste of sandalwood, Vermilion and turmaric for the next day's special events

The empress of Indraprastha and the chief queen of the emperor, Yudhishthir were preparing the paste of sandalwood, Vermilion and turmaric for the next day's special events. The flower traders have already given enough flowers for the preparation of garlands, but the floral bracelets and the garlands were still left to be done.

Devika:- Jiji, why don't you tell any maids to prepare these bracelets and garlands for Vasudev? All the Royal ladies of our family are engaged with some work or the other! It's already afternoon! When these works will be accomplished, jiji?

Draupadi:- I want Subhadra to prepare these for Govind! If I tell any maids, they can definitely do these works, but if Subhadra will do it, there will be separate care from her side to prepare these for her brother! Her auspiciousness will increase the purity of those things!

Devika:- But jiji, Subhadra is already burdened with numerous works! Now, she is painting the earthen pots for the Dahi handi competition, after that the pasting of mignonette leaves (popularly known as The henna tree) to prepare the mehndi for all the Royal guests, all of our family members and also for Govind and Rukmini! Later you said her to decorate the hammock where Vasudev will be seated during the rituals of veneration in Janmashtami! From where will she get more time to prepare these floral items?

Draupadi:- I can understand, Devi that Subhadra's works pressures are immeasurably high; but you tell, what can I do in this matter? She is so efficient and perfect in every single work that I can't even imagine to give these responsibilities to any other persons!

Devika:- But jiji, if the work pressure goes on like this, Subhi will become ill and weak very soon! Every person needs rest and comfort to live a healthy life! It is injustice towards her!

Draupadi:- Then, you tell, who will accomplish these works as efficiently as Subhadra! Can you give atleast one name, Devi?

Devika:- We may not be able to do the works with that much flawlessness like Subhi, but we can complete those works, jiji!
Please don't create more burden of works on her, she is a person of sweet speeches, she doesn't say "NO" to anyone, that doesn't mean we will create work loads on her just like this! She doesn't even get time to spend with her only son, jiji!