𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

As I walked down the street, I was texting Star as I told her about the fact that I have to TUTOR Niki.

star <3: no way!? the principal is a idiot

me: right? i hate this.

star <3: ok don't b mad at me..

me: what??

star <3: me and jake were... kinda in on this

me: WHAT.

star <3: i convinced him to let u tutor him :)

me: i will kill u

star <3: oh u wont be saying that after today, HAVE FUN <3333

I smiled at my phone and put it in my back pocket. I looked at the doorway of Nikis house, it was a pretty nice house. Wasn't surprised.

I walked up to the doorstep and sighed. I took a couple seconds before I knocked on the door and rung the doorbell.

It took a couple minutes before the door opened, I looked and I saw him. My gosh.

He had on a black t shirt and some grey sweatpants. His hair was a little messy and he looked sleepy. "Well are you gonna come it or just keep admiring me? I know i'm quite beautiful yeah?" He says which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"You.. what? Whatever just.. come on.." I rub my neck and walked inside, it was even prettier on the inside than the outside.

I carried my bag filled with everything we needed. "Right this way." he mumbled. I followed him as he led me upstairs and into his room.

His room was nice, spacey, a little messy but what was I expecting? At least the bed was nice. He had led lights in the shade of a pretty purple. He sat down at his desk and I sat across from him, on his bed.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds, I felt the tension building up. "I'm just gonna get straight to it. I'm here for the money, and you need to pass so. Let's just focus on that." I say to break the thick tension in the air.

"Yes ma'am. You're the boss." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and took out the study book from my bag. I set it down on the desk in front of him. I pulled out some papers as well and a pen.

"We'll start on page 2." I told him, he snapped his head at me, "wait so.. I have to read this?" He asks looking at the book. "Yes Niki. How do you expect to pass this test if you don't study?" I gave him a confused look.

He sighed, "I'm not-" he cut himself off. "Fine. I'll read. You take notes?" I say, "How about. We do this in a more.. fun way?" he smirked.

I just stared at him. Was this going where I think it was?

"No Niki. I'm not one of your little fan girls that you can take home for a night and never speak too the next day. I hate you right now." I snapped,

"No trust me, I hate you too princess. And you're definitely not one of those girls. You're different... but jeez all I was gonna say was, you put the question on a sticky note, answer on the back?" he asks and hands me a pack of new sticky notes.

"Niki-"

"Oh come on. It's more fun this way, and I think it'll help me remember what i'm reading." he cuts me off. I sighed and started to do so, I just wanted to get this over with.

As I wrote on the sticky notes, he made his way over to sit across from me on his bed. He laid back and stared at me, I felt my face heating up again.. what was this? I tried to ignore him and finish these sticky notes.

"How did your picture turn out?" he chuckled, "Oh shut up." I said.

"Don't be mad? You spilt your drink on me first." he defends himself. "Okay yeah but it was a mistake! You did yours on purpose." I said.