𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭

I was absolutely pissed. Jungwon was totally ignoring me. And Niki was making a joke out of it. When I walked past him in the hallway, he would quickly grab some random girl and start flirting with them.

He thought this was like a stupid game, and it wasn't. Star and Jake have been going on so many dates lately, I just wish I could be as lucky as her.

Tutoring Niki is kinda awkward. He just sits there reading the sticky notes as I stare at him. I'm just there for the money anyways.

But today was different. This was my last day of tutoring for him. The test was tomorrow. I followed him to his room, and sat down like usual and got on my phone.

He walked over and grabbed my phone and put it on his desk. "What are you doing?" I ask, "Please." he simply says.

I gave him a confused glance. "For fucks sake Kay. I want you so bad. Cant you see?" He says softly, but also kinda harsh at the same time. I froze, my cheeks warmed up as my palms got sweaty.

"W-what?" I let out a small laugh. He puts one arm on the side of where I was sitting and leaned over me. "Niki.." I whisper. "Say what's on your mind." his voice dropped.

"But you.. other girls at s-school?" I stuttered, "They aren't you. You're different, like I said before." He smiled slightly, this cant be true. I just spilt ice cream on him a couple days ago!

He put his finger on my chin, and leaned in, I felt his breath on my lips, as I hesitated whether to make the first move or not,

"I know you want to kiss me." he said in a deep tone, I nodded slightly, "Yeah?... But you cant. You're supposed to be tutoring me." He chuckled and walked back to his chair.

I stood there. Frozen. Did he just... play me? "You think you're so funny huh?" I snap, "No.. but I do know now that.. you want to kiss me. Gosh you get distracted so easily. focus on studying." he said, as if he never got distracted before too?!

He smirked and continued to read the sticky notes as if nothing happened. I couldn't believe that he just did that. I'm guessing this was his stupid revenge on what I did.

"I'm going home." I got up and grabbed my things, "You won't get paid!" he yelled out before I could leave. I sighed and walked back in to sit back down.

"You're such a player." I mumbled, "Hm? What was that? Speak up sweetheart." He raised his eyebrows at me. I ignored him.

I could see in the corner of my eye he was smiling at me. He was making such a joke out of this. I hope he fails this damn test.

-day of the test...-

I walked into class, ready and confident for this test. Jungwon kept his head down, Star was talking to Jake and Niki sat in the back playing games on his phone under the desk, which he hid very poorly.

"Okay class! When you are ready come up, take a packet and begin your test."

I walked up and grabbed a paper, as I turned around to sit back down at my seat, I bumped into Niki,

"I'm- im sorry." I stuttered, Niki just smiled and grabbed his packet.

I sat down and began my test, thank god i studied because these questions looked familiar, i glanced back at niki, he was working, he didn't seem like he was struggling, no way he's gonna pass this?

-

"what do you think you got?!" luna says as we walked down the hall, "i know i passed." star said confidently, "me too!" i giggled and we all laughed.

"hey kay!" i heard niki from behind me, he was walking towards me, all the girls in the hallway stopped and whispered, "what." i sigh.

"i just wanted to say, thanks for tutoring me. it really helped." he grinned, "yeah. you're welcome." i nod and walked off, luna and star giggled and followed behind me.