𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞

i carried the tray of two milkshakes. i wanted to apologize to jungwon from what happened yesterday..

i walked up to him as he was talking to sunghoon as their lockers, "jungwon." i say, he turned to me and smiled,

i gave him his milkshake, "really? thank you." he smiled, dimples showing more than usual, "i had too. i feel so bad." i sighed,

"don't. i told you it's okay." he says rubbing my arm, "thank you for the milkshake." he says eyebrows raising.

"you're welcome!" i waved before walking off with my milkshake. i got to my locker and saw niki walking up to me.

i ignored him, he grabbed my milkshake, and drunk it, "what's up? you two dating?" he eyed me and jungwon, "that was mine!" i slapped his arm,

"yeah well.. let's say this is payback for spilling your first one on me." he sipping on my milkshake. i scoffed and looked away.

"i don't want you around him." he says, "it's not up to you who i'm around!" i rolled my eyes, "i'm serious." he forced me to look into his eyes.

the girl from yesterday walked past, "there's your girl." i look her way, he turned to her and i closed my locker and walked away.

i saw jake flirting with star at his locker, "tell you man to stay away from me!" i said aggressively to him and continued walking.

star ran up to me, "do i have to beat some one up?" she asks holding my hand, "yes." i giggled and we laughed.

-

i was in english with luna, jay, jake and of course.. niki.

we were reading a book about some "romantic lovers." in my opinion they weren't in love at all..

but we were gonna be told to give our opinion on it, "okay, who's ready to share their opinions?" the teacher says standing up,

i raised my hand, as well with niki, he looked at me, "ladies first.. kay!" the teacher points at me,

"i personally think, these two weren't in love at all. they would argue and just made up by going on dates and ignoring what they had going on!" i explain, niki scoffed.

"very great opinion kay, you aren't wrong. niki? would you like to share still?" she says to him,

"actually. they were in love. when you're in a relationship.. arguments are meant to happen. but one thing for sure is to not continue to be mad about it and make up." he says, side eyeing me.

he is so wrong.

"well, mrs... the things they were arguing about makes absolutely no sense, he got mad at her for wearing a dress to a club?! showing 'to much skin' men don't control what we wear." i snapped back, making sure i glanced over at niki every now and then.

luna chuckled and stared at us,

"if you're in a RELATIONSHIP. what you wear does determine if he gets mad or not. why would you wear something so revealing? like you want attention when i'm here to give it to you?" he looked straight at me this time,

the class snickered,

"if you really loved me. you wouldn't mind what i wore."

"if i really loved you. i WOULD mind what you wore." he rolled his eyes,

"okay okay, let's bring it down. you two both have great opinions, let's jot them down and we will continue this tomorrow." the teacher smiled and the bell rung.

i scoffed and grabbed my things, quickly leaving, "you find any excuse to argue with me hm?" i heard a voice following me,

"shut up." i continued walking, i heard him chuckle before walked away.

-

"that was crazy." jake walked sat beside me in class, "what?" i ask taking off my headphones. "you know, you and niki. english? you guys are a mess." he chuckled,

"well maybe tell him to mind his business?" i shrugged, "you know.. if he didn't like you, he wouldn't be doing all this. trust me i know him, he would've been left you alone. remember that." he patted my back before leaving the seat.

if he liked me, then why was he such a dick sometimes?

-

i walked out of the school with star and luna, we laughed as luna kept telling us stupid dad jokes.

i heard niki call me, i turned and he was standing with jake, sunghoon, and jay,

"let me take you to the diner?" he asked, i turned to star and luna, they nodded quickly and pushed me their way before walking off.

"why?" i ask, "just trust me, jeez." he chuckled, "fine. hurry up." i scoffed, he nodded and we started to walk away, sunghoon and jay whispered as we did.

"what are you doing niki? some stupid joke again?" i ask as we approached the diner, "no kay. i'm buying you a milkshake, since i drunk yours." he hid his laugh.

"you didn't have too?" i tilt my head, "yeah but the milkshake was sooo gooddd, i felt bad you couldn't experience how great it tasted!" he burst out laughing,

okay, that was funny. but i hid my laugh, i didn't want him thinking he was funny now too.

"whatever! just come on!" i hit his shoulder and he stopped laughing and we walked inside.

he ordered my milkshake and i sat down at a booth, he came over and gave me it, i took it quickly and drunk fast.

"slow down before it comes out your nose." he shook his head laughing, my face turned red from embarrassment and i turned away.

"you're fine." he reassured me. "i know-" i say mouth filled with the drink, he laughed again.

"you're a really funny person." he says sarcastically, i rolled my eyes and continued drinking my milkshake. glad that he wasted his money.

"is it good?" he asked tilting his head down to see me. "yes." i nod, he laughed.

"good good." he says and sat back, i knew he wanted something, "what do you want niki?" i say taking the straw out my mouth,

"hm?" he asks, "don't play dumb, you're asking way too many questions so spit it out." i say,

he took a deep breath, "let me do something for you?" he asked, i tilt my head confused,

"tomorrow after school. i'm gonna pick you up at 6, okay?" he smiled, "why-

"just trust me." he says, i sighed, "fine. tomorrow at 6. i'll text you the address." i nod,

"great. it's a date." he winked before leaving the diner.

a date?! i didn't agree to that.