-Sand-

"Gem you'll need these, it's Pixl's coordinates." Jimmy gives her a scarp piece of paper from his pocket.
"Thanks Jimmy, how are you gunna get to Mezalea?"
"I'll swim the majority of the way, I think I remember the route. What about yourself? Fwhips just left with your dragon."
"I know that, I should be able to make a teleportation spell. If I can remember it." She wondered.

They said their goodbyes and Gem attempted the spell.

She looked at her new surroundings to see a vast desert with nothing in the distance did Jimmy give me the right coords? She began to walk further into the desert to try and find a desert temple, the dunes were long and steep and not much wind in the air, yet. She didn't know how long she was walking for but it felt like weeks, Gem had ran out of water already and the sun was blinding her eyes. Eventually a breeze hit her, a very refreshing feeling. Not long later it turned into harsh winds causing sand to blow in her eyes. The air was getting thicker, harder to breathe in, and felt more faint by the second until the wizard collapsed onto the wall sand beneath her. Gems eyes began to flicker open and closed, she saw an outline of something in the distance then everything went black.

Gem opened eyes, she was in a dark room lit up by coloured candles spread around the pillared room. Her throat felt uncomfortably dry and her head was pounding a little. She saw a man with his back turned with a match in his hand, a candle in the other. "Glad to see you awake, you were really caught in a pickle out there, nasty storms come to these parts of the desert." He turned around and smiled, holding some water and a glowing liquid from a glass bottle in his hands. "Here drink this, it will give you some energy, so long time no see Ms Gemini Tay."
"Pix is that-"
"Yes it's me, now drink that quickly. Chop chop. We've got lots to talk about."
She sipped at the bottle and said, "Pix I'm afraid I'm not here for a social chat. I've something urgent to talk about."
"I know why you're her Gem. You want my help with the spell don't you."
"How did yo-"
"I had a vision not long ago, nothing unusual. Pass me that candle will you please?" He said pointing to green candle beside her.
She hopped off her bed and picked up the candle, placing it next to were pix was standing. He had gathered up another 11 which he was carefully placing into an old leather satchel.
"These are the candles I would have put next to the Vigil, in memory of the Emperors. But now they have a better use. It's good and all to make a spell that creates new lifes, yet if it's repeated ones, the magic needs to know who - don't they?"
"Thank you."
"For what, I want a chance to try again with you guys again, I've been here for 32 years now and have only seen 3 people in 30 of those years. So I want to spend the rest of days with the people I care about, it's my honour to be apart of your quest Gem." Pix smiled, he looked a bit teary too.
"Who were the other 2?"
"Jimmy came to visit me every now and then until the rapture, then a few years later he stayed here for a couple of months. And the other was a close friend of mine," He blushed, "Well I guess some could say we were a bit more than friends. I'd sneak into Pixandria and visit him often, he'd show off his new songs on his lute when I did. But he was travelling in the Grimlands when it happened."
Gem brought the man into a hug, resting her head on his arm as he was a lot taller than her. They had all lost someone close to them that day, now they had a chance to bring them back.

"Right okay shall we head over to Mythland?" Pix sniffed.
"Yep, I've got a spell that can teleport us there... ready?"
The brunette nodded taking one last look at his home and they disappeared, landing miles away in the remains of Mythland.
~~~~~~~~~~
??? Pov
"I know I know! But it's just so boring having to wait for the portal to open!"
"I've been here for how long and having to talk with another half a dozen versions of yourself. Of course I want to get out."
"I'm sorry girl I didn't mean it like that."
"Ye I agree it's a-"
~~~~~~~~~~
Hi sorry about the rubbish upload timings I haven't got a routine yet.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, a hint of Olix and a mystery pov.
(One of my fav ships)

I should hopefully get another chapter out by Thursday!

Until then have a good day/afternoon/night
o/

Word Count = 844