-Missing you-

The group walked through the somewhat stable castle of Mythland, a few sheep roamed around the halls but except that it was practically empty. Kathrine settled down on the dusty marble floor soon joined by Jimmy and Gem. Sausage went with Joel to look for anything they could class as food around the palace while Pix and Fwhip went to find some wood for a fire. The castle was covered in more webs and weeds than debris from the explosion Fwhip noticed. The men searched Sausages cellar for any spare wood lying around. The door unluckily was locked, "Hey Fwhip look for a key." The other asked hastily. He turned around to face a cupboard near by, he spied on Pix who's hand was on the handle and started to glow. He muttered something under his breath, Fwhip couldn't make out what it was but figured it was some elvish or old Pixandian language. He quickly turned around so Pix didn't see him looking. "I found a key! It was under the carpet." The brunette lied as Fwhip jogged back.

With a forceful push they opened the door. Eventually they found a some logs and brought some blankets back to the throne room where the others had made camp at. Fwhip was making a fire while the others made mini beds.

By the time they'd cooked some mutton from a blood sheep which Sausage had ensured was safe to eat, the twins had fallen asleep as well as Joel who's head rested on his brother-in-laws shoulder. The blonde was talking to Sausage about something or another while Pix slowly yawned as Kathrine snuggled up close to a pillar with a blanket wrapped tightly round her.
She stared into the far side of the room, sometimes ease dropping into the boy's conversation. Her main focus was on seeing Shubble again. Her smile lifted her heart everyday they met. She couldn't wait to see the gnome again.

Jimmy looked down from Sausage to his hand and rubbed his wedding ring with care. His companion noticing moved over the cod and gave his a walm embrace, "Not long now Jim, you'll see him again. I promise." He smiled weakly with a sniff and soon fell asleep with both Joel and Sausage curled up to him.

A short chapter I know but the book is almost over and I don't want it to end! 😭

Thank you all for reading it still, it's really appreciated!

I'm going on holiday with little wi fi so there won't be an update till Tuesday, until then I have a one shots book out now if you wanted to read it!

Have a good morning/evening

Bye ✌️

Word Count = 453