-Sunflowers-

"Are you sure?"
"Well umm... yes. Right guys?"
He turns to Pix, nodding his head then back to Sausage who's staring into Jimmy's eyes, he felt intimidated and he'd only seen him for like 10 minutes. He knew something was up.

"Sausage do you want to do the spell?" The Cod hybrid rubbed his neck.
"Funny you ask that because... NO! I don't want to causetheportalisgunnaopensoonandI'mnot gunna s-see Pearl again okay Jim! So no I DON'T want to do it." The man blurted out, tears forming in his eyes. The others looked around in confusion mainly as they had no idea what he just said, of course she's going to be there she'll be there along with everyone else. What's Sausage on about? Sausage was now loudly crying in Jimmy's shoulder while the other stood there awkwardly patting his back. Fwhip watched as his best friend hugged him, jealous. He wanted to be the one to comfort Sausage not that fish.

He sniffs loudly and mumbles so only Jimmy could understand what he said. "Speak up Sausage I'm going dead in my left ear." Grunted the shorter man the other side of Fwhip. "Everyday I see her, in a hard hat sorting out chests, sometimes she's with someone. A dwarf, yes a dwarf and an elf was with her once but i couldn't quite make out their faces.

Fwhip looked over to see Pix tapping his hand, as his eyes widened to what the Sorcerer was saying.

Pix felt his throat go dry and his hand was shaking a bit. How does he know? No one knows about that, they can't. His mind was racing for some possible solution on why Sausage can also see this strange land they speak of. Gem also gulped at the story, she noticed Pix was acting odd but then she knew that he knew she lived in two worlds, she begged Sausage wouldn't figure it out. Fwhip can't know now, not here anyway.

"So your telling us she's in another world then? How did Pearl get there, she died." Kathrine wondered out loud.
The brunette shrugged in sorrow, wiping the tears from his puffed eyes.
" Well bud all we can do is hope, for the sake of everyone else we gotta do this." Jimmy said, letting go of Sausage.
"Just that in spirit realm waiting for that last portal to open his hard and when I go through it's gunna be hard living in a life where my best friend won't even exist, and maybe you guys won't be there too, anyway who knows what's there like I could have wings or shoot fire for what we know.

"COMING! I'm coming... hello?"
"Down here, hello Sausage?"
"Hello is someone there? Is someone invisible or something?"
"No no I'm here down here see!"
"Pppwhh! What! Why are you so small!"
"Ha ha yes very funny."
"Hey come in here. Stand on this chair so you're eye level with me."
"Oh my cod you've shrunk, what happened did you die?"
"Ya, Im her cause I need a ride as I'm too small and I get lost easily."
"Oh fine I'll take you home. But just this once as I'm off to see moth man in a bit."

He blinked harshly, he'd never seen that place before. He was so small, and BLUE?! Sausage he had wings he looked beautiful with those large white feathers behind him. An angel. But he didn't remember that at all happening, then he started to feel faint, Fwhip's vision began fading into darkness and the muffled voices of his sister talking disappeared as his head hit the ground.

Gem was reassuring the group of the spell when she heard a thud and Jimmy run past her, sprinting towards her brother who was now a heap on the hard ground below. She dropped her staff and followed the blonde to Fwhip. The wizard rested her brothers head on her lap, checking his pulse. "He's breathing, Jimmy did you see what happened?"
"No he just fell!" He stammered as everyone else came over. "I...is-is he okay?"
"I hope so."

He flashed is eyes open faced by a bright light above him. He squinted to adjust his eyes from the light and stood up. The man looked around only to see clouds everywhere and a tall building in front, someone ranting about something or another inside. The voice sounded awfully familiar. Fwhip walked up towards the door in front and knocked on it loudly, it hurt his knuckle a bit.

The voice inside went quiet, he couldn't exactly make out what the stranger said, something out a visitor?

"Helllooo?"
"Erm hi."
"Wha-Fwhip?"
The lady flew open the door and dropped her jaw at her guest. She adjusted the sunflowers on her head before grabbing his arm to pull him into a hug. "Pearl?"
She faced down to him and nodded. "Oh gosh you're here a bit too soon Fwhip, now follow me and take a seat.

He stepped in looking around the room and sat on the green sofa, trying ti avoid the heads on the floor. Typical Pearl. "Pearl am I d-"
"Dead, well that's have a look shall we." The goddess said while checking his pulse. "Nope! Not yet, you've just passed out. Though I'm glad someone's here, it gets a bit lonely in the sky. Anyway a little bird told me you want to do a bit of magic am I correct?"
"How do you... yes. Yes we do." Pearl moved the hair of her face and sat down next to him.
"Well, I guess you've come to the right place, kinda. You see, if your gunna do this you'll need this as well. I forgot to tell the boys about this part." She took out a sunflower, tinted with some sort of enchantment. "This Fwhip is the last sunflower from my empire, if ya gunna do that spell you need a blessing from a god. Well Aeor is a grumpy old thing at the moment and don't even bother with Exor. Lizzie has sadly passed and Jeremy is busy with his new baby nephew, could little thing and keeps clapping his cheeks everywhere. Anywho, it's only me that's free and I want you to do this."
She placed it carefully in his hand carefully.
"Now you better wake up as I've got some flying man in a panda hat in his way so BYE!!"
"No Pearl wai-"

I wrote this a few days ago and completely forgot to upload it lol
Anyway enjoy!! 🌻
Also If there is any mistakes I'm sorry i don't usually proof read
Word count = 1113