our goodbye

Hope Pov:

"Thanks for walking me, I had to go before Rafael tried to follow me again." Landon and I are walking to the bus stop, where he will take a bus to New Orleans to go find his mother. "New Orleans." Landon says. 

"I have a family friend there that's expecting you. I asked him to help you find your birth mom." As I tell him this he looks confused, shocked even. "What?" I chuckle at his reaction. "I couldn't get you the answers that you wanted, but he can, with this." I hand him a bag with his results in it. "I put the results of your lineage spell in there, and, um, some money. And a sandwich. I hope you like ham." I look at him and I can tell he's at a loss of words. "Thank you."

"Oh, and, um... and this." I pull the bracelet out of my pocket. "What is, this?" He asks as I start putting it around his wrist. "Think of it as a 'click your heels together three times' kind of thing. If you ever need me, just press it, and my bracelet will lead me to you." We lock eyes and it feels different, i'm not feeling what I used to feel for him. That's also when I see the bus coming our way. "Guess this is our goodbye, goodbye Landon." I say and start walking away I look down to see my bracelet glow a bright blue color, so I turn around with a smile on my face. "There is one more thing."

"Ale, she'll need you. Someone to be there for her, to look after her. Ale can be dificult I will say that, she's stubborn, she will not ever admit if something is wrong. When she's uncomfortable or anxious she goes quiet, or when she's angry all she needs is someone to hold her." I didn't need to hear any more to know he really cares a lot about Alexia, he really is her brother. I nod hugging him one last time, before letting him go. he's offically left to New Orleans. 

I start walking back to the school with only one thing on my mind, how am I gonna tell Alexia. 

Alexia pov: 

I can't sleep, something doesn't feel right. I have been laying in bed and staring at the ceiling for about an hour or so, just thinking about everything that has happened to me these past few days. Also something on my mind is Hope, who is not here where she is supposed to be. Which kind of worries me. 

The past few days I have seen what looks like a whole new world, Magic, vampires, werewolves and so on. This school it isn't really a school it seems more of a home, a place where everyone can be themselves. No one has to worry about those arrogant bullies who make everyone's life miserable, here everyone seems to get along with everyone. Well maybe there are a few exceptions such as Lizzie who is a total bitch, Jed who's a dick and let's not forget about Sunshine's ex girlfriend cause I mean anyone who hurts sunshine must be out of their mind. 

What I have enjoyed most in my time at the school is probably the times I was with Hope. Every minute with her seems to be amazing, she is amazing. the way she talks about things, those ocean blue eyes, the smile she doesn't give away easily and her passion for art and my favorite thing of all is the way she treats people. 

I have noticed a few things about her, one is she doesn't have to many friends so she's more of a lone wolf. She and the saltzman twins have some sort of war going on, for probably a stupid reason but we'll just forget about that. She doesn't really talk much about her family but when she does, you can hear it in her voice, she's proud of where she came from. 

All of a sudden i'm pulled out of my thought when the door opened and revealed the girl I was just thinking about. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She gives me an apologizing smile. "It's fine, I wasn't sleeping yet, I can't seem to fall asleep." I tell her as I watch her go over to her side of the room. "Where have you been at this hour though?" I ask her and she is now coming over my way sitting down on my bed facing me. "It's about Landon, isn't it?" I ask and she nods. I can't say I didn't see it coming, I just thought he'd at least say goodbye this time. After all I am still his sister. I look down at my hands that are laying on my lap, now fidgeting with my rings. 

"Please say something." Hope holds my hands stopping me from what I was doing and now also taking my attention back. "It's okay, this day was bound to come around. I would have just hoped for a goodbye." I tell her looking into her ocean blue eyes. "He left because he didn't want you or Rafael to follow, he wants you to be happy here. I promise you he'll be okay, I send him to to a place I know he'll be safe." 

"Thank you, Hope. You really have been a friend to both me and Landon, no one has ever done anything nice like you did. So thank you for everything, supergirl." I am truely thankful for everything Hope has done. I can see why Landon likes her so much. " I know i'll be with Landon again, we always find our way back together."

"You're right, now try and get some sleep." Hope kisses my cheek before going to her own bed. "Goodnight, Hope."