I'm familiar with it

Pov Alexia:

I was walking throught the hallways with Jo, we were just talking when my eyes fell upon two people. It was Hope she is talking with Mg and I don't know why but for some reason it feels off. It looks like they're up to something and I want to go find out. "Hey, you there? Earth to Alexia." Josie pulls me out of my thoughts and I smile at her. She looks behind me to see what I was so interested in and luckily Hope and Mg had left just before she got the chance to see. "Sorry jo, I gotta go." I say trying to get away so I can go find the two that were sneaking around. "But Alexia, I thought we were hanging out." She's right we would be but come on this is weird and I gotta follow them. "We can do it another time I promise." I kiss her on the cheek before I make my way to go find them. 

After a while of looking I walk down to the cellers and I can hear them more clearly now, there's someone else with them tho. When I finally get to them I see Hope standing behind this whatever it is with her hands on his shoulders. It's almost as if she is frozen in place. "Uhm, what is going on?" I ask which seems to get Mg's attention. "Alexia." He breaths out and I could tell he's thinking about his next words. I notice Hope has started to breath heavily and something is wrong with her. "Hope?" I ask trying to get a reaction but it never came. She starts to sob and a tear falls down her face. "Hope, come on out. Hope, Hope." Mg tries to wake her up and tries to shake her out of it and she just lets out a fearful scream. "Mg what is happening? Talk to me!" He lets go of Hope and stands infront of the other man taking a hold of his hands. "Head dives over. Come on, man. Let her out. She's scared." A smile starts spreading on the mans face. "Mg do something!" I yell at him and the next second he has left to find help. 

I go over to Hope and stand next to her placing my hand on her arm. "Hope please." I know she won't hear me, it's no use. Her sobs break my heart, she seems so scared and there's absolutely nothing I can do to help her. Before I knew it dr.saltzman showed up and in that moment both Hope and the other man came out of it. Dr.saltzman and Hope locked eyes and I could tell by the look he was not happy. 

I follow behind them as they storm into his office mad. "I mean, how could you be so reckless?" Alaric asked her in a tone I don't like. "You weren't getting anywhere." Hope said looking back at me as I closed the door behind me. "So you guys took it upon yourselves? And how did that go?" He asks her and I didn't have anything to do with this but I couldn't care less right now. "Not well." She tells him looking down. "Yeah? Well, I have it under control, Hope."

"Oh really?" She goes over to his desk and grabs bottles of alcohol from his drawers and holds them up. "Then you wanna explain this? Or anything else that would explain your utter lack of progress?" She says raising her voice at him. "I am grieving, Hope! And maybe you should try that sometime instead of pushing everyone away." Hope chuckles at his words and I'm really not liking this. "Look, I am trying to protect you. That thing is a master manipulator, it resurrected my dead fiancée, it raised a cemetery of zombies. So let's just talk about the ways in which it could torment you, starting with your dead mother, ending with your dead father and how about all the ghosts of all the people that you killed in between, huh? I can't believe you would do this and drag Alexia into this?" Oh he's such an asshole for that. 

I could tell she was about to go off on him but I pulled her back. "Don't do that! You don't like that she broke your rules but you don't get to speak to her like that! And she most definitely did not pull me into this, I did that!" I yell at him having had enough of the way he was talking to her. I look at Hope and give her a little nod before I start backing up out of the door. "And where are you going?" He asks me. "To finish what I started!" Hope let out and before he could follow she closed the door and spelled it shut. "Go back to the room Ale, you shouldn't have been involved in the first place." She's doing that thing again, she's trying to push me away but it's not happening. "No, you don't have to do this alone. I'm not letting you do this alone so you either take me or you're not going." I tell her and she answers by grabbing my hand and she starts leading the way. "Back for more?" He asks her with that smirk on his face.