Back to life

Pov Sophia: 

Today started with another assembly in which we were all told we're having a field day. During the assembly people started picking a fight about Josie too, I understand people are upset with her, but she wasn't in control. The girl wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone another human being. 

After the assymbly stopped I decided to have a quick chat with dr.saltzman. Turns out I wasn't the only one with that idea, Rafael is here too. "You can't actually expect me to go to a stupid field day when you've still got no way to bring Ale back."

"And i'm not expecting you two to go... The field day is to let the rest be free for a day whilst I figure out how to get the two of them back."

"I thought you said the spell you did to get them back was unbreakable."

"Yeah, I don't know how he got around it, but I know how to find out." Dr.saltzman starts walking away and I give Rafael a knowing look. We both go after him trying to catch up. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to force some answers out off the necromancer."

"But we need you at the school, my room isn't big enough for three bodies." Rafael says but is cut off by the door flying open. "You, you must deal with this lying, cheating, backstabbing miscreant of a duo." The necromancer drags some imaginary person into the room along with Alexia. 

"Landon... Alexia." Rafael goes into a hug but almost falls forward. I run over to Alexia hugging her tight. "If you don't let go i'll probably die again." She says and gasps for air when I let go of her. "Sorry... When did you?"

"Late last night, Sorry if you missed me I was looking for him."

"Can somebody tell me what the hell's going on right now?"

"You can see him... Perhaps because you were recently attached to me in death. I'm in possession of the phoenix's spirit, but the dark magic I was promised remains out of my grasp until birdbrain here returns from the dead. Now all I need to do is drop him back into his body, and we can all go about our merry business." 

"So what are you waiting for?" Alexia asks looking at him angrily. "This little shit won't come back!!! Technically, I can only raise a spirit if the spirit or the host is willing."

"Well, that's a big technicality."Alexia shout and I put my hand on her back trying to get her to calm down. 

Pov Alexia: 

"At least it matches his ego..." 

"Never has a soul been so stubborn."

"Fine, we will convince him, okay? But what about Hope?"

"Oh honestly, the last thing I need is Tribrid hellfire raining down on me over this, so maybe us chaps just keep this under chapeaus until..." Dr.saltzman grabs him by the collar and is shouting in his face. "What did you do to her?!"

"What are you blathering about?"

"What's wrong with Hope?" I ask Rafael who looks at me with an all to familiar look. He has that look that someone has when they're bringing bad new, horrible news. "She won't wake up and we think that it has something to do with the black magic."

"That's not me. I haven't even gotten full use of the magic yet."

"You think you can work on Landon while I figure out what happened to Hope?" Dr.salzman left to go help Hope. "You and Soph should help dr.saltzman..." I tell Rafael as I don't think Sophia can see or hear Landon. "Yeah, I will.. Right after Landon comes back."