You lied

Hope pov:

"Hope..."

I turn around to see aunt freya. What is she doing here? "Aunt freya?" I get up not believing this is real. I pull her into a hug and I finally let out the tears i've been holding the past few hours. 

I have missed the way she has always comforted me. she's doing just that right now by holding me close.  

As we both take a step back I clear my throat. "Aunt Freya, what are you doing here?" I'm happy she's here, but i'm confused about the why. "A certain someone needed a ride back to school after visiting me in new orleans." 

"Alexia?" I assume she means her but i'm not sure. I heard Josie took Ale to learn more about the japanese spell. "She's a sweet girl." 

"Wait, is she here? She remembers me too, right?" 

"She's at the school." I didn't need to hear another word, I wanted to go there immediately but she took a hold of my hands. "Hope, she needs time... I get that you want to talk to her and be with her right now but that's not what's best for her." 

"Did she tell you she hates me? She did, didn't she? She absolutely hates me for what I did." 

"I don't believe that girl has it in her to hate anyone, especially you. Like I said she needs time, all this can't be easy for her... I'm not doing this to punish you hope, i'm only trying to help you." 

"No I get it... Thank you." 

Alexia pov:

"Hey, wait up sis." Sophia shouts as she runs up to me. "What is it now, Sophia?" 

"What is up with Josie, she's been off since yesterday?" 

"I'm surprised you haven't found out yet. After all you're her stalker." She glares at me and I laugh, it's so easy to get a reaction out of her. "I'm serious, what's going on?" 

"Landon has always liked Hope and now Josie is worried he doesn't like her since his memories are back." 

"But Hope is in love with you?" 

"Can you get off my ass, i'm not talking about this." 

"Fine... Don't talk, but i'm kicking his ass for hurting Josie." I look at her to see if she's serious and she is. Why is she acting as if Josie is hers. "You are not laying a finger on him and stop acting like you own Josie, cause you absolutely don't" 

"But I will."

"Keep telling yourself that, maybe one day she won't be annoyed by just looking at you."  

"Don't be jealous, Ale... You've got two girls already."

"Why do you always do this? It's not about us, this is Josie's life we're talking about and it's not some stupid game. Josie is my friend so i'm telling you to leave her alone. She deserves better then some manipulative bitch like you." 

I don't care about the fact that Sophia likes Josie, I care that she's acting as if it's a game. I feel guilty enough knowing it's partly my fault if Landon leaves her, so I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my sister hurt her too.

After all Josie was my first friend at this school, she's been by my side since day one. 

"Well, there's the old Alexia I know."

"Don't do that, Soph... You know i've been trying with you, but i'm not gonna let this one slide."

"You're not my mother." I scoff, this girl is acting so childish right now. She can't ever let things go. "Oh believe me I know..."