You remind me of someone

Lizzie walked into Alexia her room holding up a yellow jersey. "What's up with that?" Alexia asked as she looks at the jersey, she knew it was from the football team. The part that confused her was that Lizzie was already wearing her's. "You're on the team!" Lizze tells her excited as she throws the jersey over at Alexia. "Um i'm not... I don't know what this is all about."

"I got you a spot on the team, come on I know you played at your old school." Alexia laughs thinking back at those times, she did play... alongside Dana actually. but she quit. Alexia had always loved track more than football, she was also simply better at it. "Lizzie I suck at football, i'm more of a track girl." 

"I know I know, I just think it'll be a good distraction for you. Besides, I think you'd look good in yellow." Alexia shook her head looking at the jersey in her hands, maybe the blonde was right, it could be good to take her mind off of things.  "Okay... But don't come crying to me when they say i'm a better player than you." Lizzie got excited that she had covinced Alexia to join and pulled her into a hug. "Liz, I have to be able to breath if i'm gonna play." Lizzie quickly apologized before releasing her girlfriend. "I know you'll do great...Meet me on the field in ten?" Lizzie kissed Alexia before she skipped out of the room. 

On the field I went up to Lizzie who was watching her sister and Landon, practicing his awful football skills. The boy couldn't catch a ball even if his life depended on it. "Well, that certainly is something to worry about." I look to my left and see her glaring at Landon. "I can't believe she's dating that birdboy." 

"I can't believe they let him on the team... Looks like i'll have to carry the team then." I say laughing, trying to change the subject. All of a sudden there's a football flying through the air, we watch as it hits the bus of the other team. "That can't be good, that's cheating."

"Cheating is winning." 

I kind of shake it off watching the players get off the bus. I recognize one them. It's the new girl, Hope. I didn't expect her to be into football. As I was looking at her our eyes met and she smiled at me. "Do you know that girl?" Lizzie asks me taking my attention away from Hope. "Kinda... Just talked once."

The game was going to start soon and everyone took there places, as the referee did the coin flip. "Are you sure you're okay with being benched, cause you can have my spot." I don't really know how to feel about taking my own girlfriend's spot on the starting team. "Yea, go kick some ass. Escpecially redheads." She said that last part quietly but I still heard it, but just decided to ignore it and move on. 

What really took my attention was dr.saltzman whispering about with Hope, it looks like they're up to something. I get onto the field as the game started. Before I knew it Josie and Kaleb both ran through the field, Josie using her magic to pass the ball to Kaleb, nobody was able to stop his run. As the team was celebrating the point Hope looked at me, I couldn't tell what she was thinking. 

To continue the game Maya threw the ball to Hope, who failed to catch it. So she had to get it from the ground. "Landon!" Josie yelled as he stood still in the middle of the field. "Oh, blitz." He started running at Hope and she had finally gotten the ball. She threw the ball right in time, before Landon had the chance to tackle her. Maya caught the ball and ran passed Kaleb and Mg who collided. There wasn't much I could do as one of the stallions players ran into me from behind, tripping me. 

I saw on the other end of the field that Landon had injured Hope's ankle, who walked off of the field. I saw the tackle, he didn't hurt her she was just faking. 

Josie came over to me. "Are you okay, what happened?" She asks and I grab onto my knee. "My knee hurts, some idiot ran into me making me land on it weird." She holds out her hand to help me up which I took. "I think i'm gonna go off, goodluck." I say as I make my way off of the field. "Love, you're up." I say grabbing the book from Lizzie's hand. She's been doing some research on some guy. I could tell she was confused, she must have not been looking. "I hurt my knee, so i'm gonna sit this one out." She nodded getting up.