Chapter 2: The Birth of Flower!

4 YEARS LATER

Ino slowly walked towards the kitchen where her father is cooking lunch. She sat at the dining table and watched his cook in boredom

"Daddy, I want to play" Ino said with childish voice.

"Huh? okay, then go on and play" Inoichi said and smiled sweetly before returning his attention to cooking.

"But, me want outside" Ino said

"You can play in the backyard sweetheart" He replied.

Ino sighed and stood up and headed to their backyard, Ino sat on a wood plank.

She only wasted time, staring into nothingness and making weird faces. Inoichi finally called her for lunch so Ino stood up and hurriedly went to the dining table. We both said their thanks before digging in to their food.

Ino quickly finished eating and rested her satisfied belly for a while before tugging on her father's sleeves.

"Yes?" He said and picked Ino up and held her.

"Daddy, I want play outside" Ino said and he looked at her in confusion

"You don't want to play in the backyard?" He asked and she nodded.

Ino pointed the entrance door of their house

"playy" She said in a childish manner. He smiled sweetly

"Okay then, just wait here for a second" Inoichi said as he put her on the ground. He then went upstairs,

"What's he going to do?" Ino thought wandered for a second before shrugging. She went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Minutes later, he came down and told her that we're now going.

Ino held onto my father's hand the whole time, we would stop a few times when someone approaches them and talk to her mother, they would also pinch her cheeks and compliment her a lot, though the pinching part was very annoying.

Inoichi led his daughter to a playground where other children, along with their parents are. Ino let go of her father's hand and went to sit on an empty swing, Ino swung herself, trying to find entertainment but failed.

Ino stopped the swing from moving and sat still and observed her surroundings, her father is talking to the other adults, the children all had playmates, while she sat still, all alone.

Ino then heard shouting from the bushes, curiosity took over her and so Ino went to check it out. She entered the bush and saw a boy wearing sunglasses getting insulted and beaten up by other kids, her eyes started burning at the sight.

"What are you doing?" Ino asked directly, they all stopped and looked at her

"Huh? who are you?" The leader asked, Ino thought

"None of your business" Ino replied, He stared at her in confusion

"Whatever, get out of here" they shooed her and turned their attention back to the boy, Ino instinctively pushed them away, they all turned to her with an annoyed expression and started beating her up instead. Until she can't take it anymore, Ino bearing red eyes. The red glow grew stronger. Ino charged the them when Ino was close enough, seeing as a group of ANBU and her father along with two unknown jōnin ninja appeared in from bushes, the ANBU group splitting up; one to stop Ino, the other to calm other kids down.

"Ino dear, calm down." Inoichi said, calming his daughter down with his presence. The red glow disappeared, and Ino returned to normal.

"Oh, hi Daddy!" Ino said, before passing out on the floor. Two ANBU in particular, seemed worried about the young girl.