Chapter 1: Prologue!

Since during the Third Shinobi World War was over, Konohagakure fought across Kirigakure after the latter had infiltrated it in order to lay siege to the border of the Land of Fire. In Konoha, although the war had been proceeding favourably for the village, the Third Hokage established a policy of reconciliation to bring an end to the fighting with an unprecedented offer to not seek reparations from Kiri. Advocates for the war opposed Hiruzen's seemingly weak decision, and to keep dissatisfaction in the village in check, he decided to step down as Hokage. The Konoha shinobi that received the most attention for their war efforts in the village were the Sannin and the surviving members of Team Minato. Out of the two teams, Minato who was the key factor in the war that gained the moniker of Konoha's Yellow Flash, alongside Orochimaru, were the only two candidates village officials put forward to succeed Hiruzen. Ultimately, it was Minato who became the Fourth Hokage.

The war that swallowed up shinobi from every land came to an end after an armistice agreement between Konoha and Kirigakure, which were the principal aggressors of the war, was concluded. The Mizukage was more reluctant to accept the peace treaty, only accepting it after Minato single-handedly stopped an invasion consisting of a thousand Kiri shinobi.

When Namikaze Minato became Hokage at the age of twenty-four, the alliance between the Mist and the Leaf strengthened tenfold, and the citizens of both Hidden Villages couldn't be any happier. It boosted the economy, what with open trade between Konoha and Kiri. But what really served as the strongest bond between the two villages were the fourth Mizukage arrange a marriage to his older sister and the Yamanaka heir of Leaf. When Yagura heard that his older sister named Nagura Karatachi was fall in love with Inoichi Yamanaka he immediately set a wedding date. After 2 years, Nagura was pregnant and later on, Nagura and Inoichi had a baby girl named Ino. Which makes this allies hold stronger but when the nine-tail fox attacked the village, Minato died at 26 at the same time Nagura died at 25, the agreement between the two villages has ended became of the Mizukage's sister's death by the hand of the nine-tail box demon. They're no longer in peace but for the sake of the child they made, they have agreement again.

After the incident, Once the reinstated Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi decided to have ANBU watch over Ino. Yamato immediately put his hand up for the job along with Kotestu, Raidō, Izumo, Tokuma, Genma, Aoba and Muta who were also raised their hands hoping to keep the child from harm which on each nights they switch shift were watching her. They watch her all the time so they saw how much Ino had suffered at the hands of the idiotic people who thought she didn't have a mother or calling her a "freak" "loser" or "dump blonde".

Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment
------------------------------------------------
Words: 509 totals