Chapter 4: Naruto, Neji And The Uchiha Brothers!

Ino, Lee, Kiba, and Shino were playing tags then they took a break, she drank water when Ino noticed a boy who was alone by himself, she decided to ask her father.

"Hey daddy, why's that boy over there all alone?" Ino asked, pausing on drinking while caught boys' attention then they were staring at a spiky blonde haired boy. He looked so lonely, sitting on a large rock near the tree line, staring blankly as the other kids ignored him. Inoichi, Tokuma, and Muta glanced at each other before he answered

"I don't know. Why don't you and your friends go over and talk to him, I'm sure he needs a friend, Ino," Inoichi said, knowing all too well why he was alone, and in his mind, he and his friends hated everyone of those parents who told their children to ignore poor Naruto.

"Can we?" Shino asked

"Of course you can" Muta said

"Ok daddy. Do you know his name?" Ino asked her dad, pausing as she and her friends were about to go.

"His name's Naruto Uzumaki, if I heard correctly. Go on now, talk to him," her father said, giving an encouraging smile. Ino smiled back, turning as she and her friends ran towards Naruto, whose gaze turned instantly to them, noting that for once, someone other than Teuchi, Ayame, and the Hokage had a friendly smile when they approached Naruto.

"Naruto?" Ino asked tentatively, making sure that was his name. Naruto cringed and became afraid. How does she know his name, he questioned silently.

"H-how do you know my name?" Naruto asked timidly, waiting in case he had to run. Ino laughed nervously, showing Naruto she was friendly.

"My father told me your name, silly. My name's Ino, this is Kiba, Akamaru, Lee, and Shino." She said as pointing them who waved and smiled at him.

"And my father is right over there, with my nanny Tokuma and his friend Muta." Ino said, pointing towards the bench where her father and his friends stood, and waved, smiling gently. Naruto relaxed, seeing that the people were friendly.

"So, Ino, what do you guys want to do?" Naruto asked, eager to play with his new friend. Ino just shrugged, all while smiling.

"I don't know, I thought maybe you would want to play something," Ino said. Naruto shrugged.

"I don't know, I've never played with anybody. Their parents have always stopped them," Naruto said, frowning. Ino stopped smiling and felt sad. But then a smile returned to her face as an idea popped into her head

"Well, you know what? You've got a friend now! We can help teach you what to do when playing with others!" Ino exclaimed brightly, causing Naruto to smile.

"She's right, you are not alone anymore, Naruto." Kiba said as Shino nodded

"My youthful friend, I want to become your friend as well." Lee said as he had made many friend that was his own age. They ran off, receiving weird looks as Ino explained, while running, everything that people do when playing with others. And thus, a friendship was born, filling the loneliness in Naruto's heart.

"Hey, can I play?" a boy asked, seeming to be around their age. He had black hair and onyx eyes, while wearing the signature Uchiha, high-collared shirt.

"Sure, what's your name?" Naruto said, stopping with them to talk to the kid.

"My name's Sasuke Uchiha, what's yours?" Sasuke asked, smiling.

"My name's Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage!" Naruto exclaimed, this being one of the best days of his life.

"My name's Kiba Inuzuki, this is Akamaru!" Kiba said as the dog barked