Chapter 5: We're Back Stronger Than Ever!

EIGHT YEARS LATER

As the sun hit the highest parts of the sky, three cloaked figures could be seen walking slowly towards a huge pair of iron gates. When they were within range the crouched down in unison and shot up into the sky and landed on the iron gate.

"Home sweet Home" The tallest of them whispered pulling down the hood of her black cloak showing light blond hair that was in a long thick ponytail over behind her back and bangs framing the right side of her face. It also revealed pale blue eyes.

"Let's go report to Hokage what my uncle said" the female voice murmured jumping down from the gate. The other two followed her and the disappeared in a flash of lighting before Kotetsu or Izumo noticed them but they left a sovereigns to them since they were very closed to them and Kotetsu and Izumo noticed then smiled at the sovereigs.

The wandered into the Hokage tower and slipped by the secretary who was drooling at something at her mini computer. The pale blonde knocked at the door and they waited until they heard a powerful firm voice boom through the door

"Come in" Hiruzen said

They entered the Hokage's office and the tallest one of them smirked when she noticed him tense almost immediately

"State your business" He said his tone cold. The light blonde one looked familiar but he couldn't place it yet.

"Aww. Hokage-sama, don't you recognize us?" The female voice cooed as she dropped her hood revealing Golden blond hair in a high ponytail and bangs covering the right side of her face. One bright cerulean blue eyes was shining with mirth. The Hokage's mouth dropped open

"I-Ino-chan?!" He gasped as the third cloaked figure dropped her hood uncovering uncovering messy brown hair, sharp black eyes with vertical slit-like pupils while a white puppy in his head stared back into the Hokage's shocked filled ones. Like brown spike hair, sunglasses

"Shino ... Kiba? I didn't know you were supposed to be back today" He forced him speak. He couldn't believe that it had been 7 years already. All three children from different clan had matured greatly.

"Yeah, We were supposed to be back three days ago but somebody wasn't willing to go that easy" Ino but emphasis on the word 'somebody' and rolled her eyes. Shino and Kiba laughed thinking about a certain swordsman of the mist. The Hokage smiled looking at them proudly

"I want you to tell me all about you adventures while I sign you up for the Ninja academy to take the Genin exams" Sarutobi said getting out some papers as Ino, Shino and Kiba took the chairs in front of the Hokage's Desk.

For the next hour or so they spilled what little details Mizukage allowed them to spill.

As the Hokage listened to them he noticed they spill their whereabouts to him. They only told about places they had traveled and the Hokage was almost sure that was a cover story.

Shino told him about Aburame techniques he had created on his own using the scrolls Sarutobi sent with Mizukage one of his loyal ninja. Kiba made up his own family's Techniques . Ino told him about her Turtle techniques that Sanbi allowed them to use, Ino more so than the other boys.

"That's all we'll tell you of course, A ninja's greatest weapon is his hidden abilities." Shino said after a while and Sarutobi smiled as a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in" Sarutobi boomed and the door opened and Shibi, and Muta stepped in followed by Tsume, Hana, Lee, Inoichi, Iruka and Tokuma.

"You called Hokage-Sama?" Shibi spoke first. The Hokage was about to open his mouth to reply but their children stood up and turned around, small smiles gracing their faces.