Chapter 3: In the Shadows of Konoha!

Ino was walking the street at night with Tokuma because Ino was playing with Shino run around in a park. While she and Tokuma walking, suddenly heard a loud voice

"HELP PLEASE HELP I'M SORRY STOP HITTING ME!" A voice said

They froze when Ino heard those words and turned towards a house in the Inuzuka clan compound, followed by Tokuma behind when he use his byakugan then his eyes was shocked what he sees.

"Ino help him he mistreated by his own clanmens" Tokuma said

Ino nodded and they ran towards the door she was about to knock when she heard heavy footsteps heading towards the door, they quickly hid behind a bush near the front door and waited for it to open. When the wooden door was thrown open they saw a two man who was red in the face with brown hair, the man was kicking someone in his stomach who was unconscious and not moving and in his other man was holding a small white thing, after the other man was finished beating him, the man throw the small white thing they were onto the street and two man walk off leaving them on the empty street, when the footsteps finally receded deep into the house they slowly climbed out from their hiding spot in the bushes.

They slowly approached the objects only to gasp when they got close enough

"How could they..." Tokuma murmured sad

"THEY WEREN'T THINGS THEY WERE PEOPLE LIVING PEOPLE... WELL EXCEPT THE PUPPY BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Ino said and grabbed the puppy while Tokuma grabbed the person and heaved him up onto his shoulders and started running again not knowing where to go just knowing that they had to get out of here before someone else sees them.

"Tokuma why would someone do this to him?" Ino asked while they are running

"I don't know Ino-chan there are some messed up people in the leaf, I wish they could stop the hatred towards each other and bring peace in our village" Tokuma said

"Do you think one day I can bring peace in our village?" Ino asked

"No way it's impossible, it was destroyed long ago Ino-chan but maybe you can rebuild it and you can be a power kunoichi like you wanted" Tokuma said

"Yeah I'd like that" She said

They shifted the person on their back and kept running they were heading out of the civilian area now and into the business district of the leaf, They kept running but out of the corner of her eye she saw another brown blob heading towards them, Ino braced herself for the crash. They both tumbled towards the ground. Ino, Tokuma and the unconscious kid and the white puppy were flung onto the ground.

They quickly got up Tokuma helping the still unconscious guy onto his back and Ino looked towards the ground where she saw the flying guy on top of me and heard the familiar *pop* that came when one vanished and the whimper of the puppy that the flying guy was suffocating.

Ino quickly got up and saw a boy with bowl cut had a thick eyebrows

"Quickly follow me" He said as they followed him and they ran and ran until we passed through the gates of konoha and ran blindly into the forest until we came upon a large clearing.

Tokuma dropped the guy and quickly got to work on putting some protective seals up all around the place making sure that only us four could get in and out. They turned towards the conscious guy who was watching her with interest and walked up to her.

"Hey thanks for helping us, I was trying to get away from the villagers and this kid" Tokuma said as he motioned to the unconscious kid and the puppy

"Don't worry about it, I had nowhere else to go" He said