4. Maya

-"Happiness finds us at the most unexpected turn of life"-

-SANVL 🖋️🪄

🏵️🏵️🏵️🌱🏵️🏵️🏵️🌱🏵️🏵️🏵️🌱🏵️

she seemed like one of his wildest hallucinations.
Cladded in White clothes and few golden accessories she looked so ethereal. Her aura so divine and she emitted a wave of wisdom and devotion.
He was being distracted ; he realised.
He was meditating on his beloved Mahadev. His teacher, mentor , light and guidence.
But her wishes and prayers were strong enough to get the attention of Abhay .
White water lilies will always be his favourite, and whoever offers him those with purity in devotion and intention , he would be pleased.So he won't be able to ignore her forever.

__________________________________

Vishnumaya was an adherent devotee of Sree Hari. Every time she prayed to him , she offered white lilies along with other flowers, she didn't know why , or may be she does but just wouldn't admit the reason behind her affection towards white water lilies.

She always wished to serve the human kind some way she can. After all it says dedicated servitude could show one the true enlightenment.
Her wish was granted when the King Kavera brought a part of her to earth in the form of the Kaveri river.

Flashback

Kavera was a benevolent ruler,last king of Treta yuga , but his wish for a daughter has made him devote his time and efforts into hard penance , and he finally was graced by the presence of Brahmadev .

The creator blessed the king with a daughter, a part of Vishnumaya.
-an/-(Historical inaccuracies from now onwards)-
Her celestial energy took the form of water and entered a kamantalu. King Kavera carried the kamandalu with utmost care as it was the blessing of the Brahma himself. He reached the Brahmagiri hills of western ghats.
His feet wagged a little , kamantalu slipped out of his hold and there at the Brahmagiri ranges, the celestial energy took form of a nurturing river named Ponni ,her vigorous yet charming waves cascaded down the hills without obstruction, and a little water the king saved in his hands took form of a little girl, he named her Kaveri.

Flashback ends...

Vishnumaya was worshipped in the form of a river on earth. She cherished serving the mankind and was a nurturing mother to many.
But she always felt an emptiness in her heart. A feeling of longing...
________________________________

Treta yuga was slowly coming to an end. Ikshvaku Dynasty has spread and branched out to large extent.
From northern most Kekaya to Southern most Pandiya's Kingdom, Bharathavarsha flourished.. but by the end of Tretha yuga , like every hill with an upslope, a downslope followed.
The kings became drunk in power and barely cared about their citizens.
King like Kansa became the epitome of tyranny and made the life of the people a living hell. Dharm was perceived wrongly, and was heavily misunderstood .
The preserver of all existence was about to take his 8th avatar on earth , the ever charming and melodious Krishna . To mark the glorious Dwapar yuga with his benevolence. The elegance and spark this divine being possessed was beyond anyone's imaginations. Krishna the soul of the existence; every creature was preparing to celebrate the commence of Hari's next avatar .
________________________________

Vishnumaya decided to find a solution for all her queries.
She ventured on a deep penance to please her Prabhu SreeHari.
After years of deep penance and pure devotion. She summoned the Preserver itself infront of her.

You shall open your eyes , dear child.
A melodious yet elegant vibration evoked her out of her meditation. She blinked several times and finally adjusted enough to see a bright light of emptiness, a void from where the existence flourished.. the preserver.

Ask what you desire my child , anything other than immortality.
The voice said again.

She was flabbergasted would be an understatement, yet she managed to utter .
I desire to know the meaning of true love, my lord. To find it in a person , to experience it in person.. like the one between you and mata Lakshmi , between Prabhu Shankar and mata Gauri .. one that never ends and could never seem to have a beginning..
I want to love and be loved that will fill my being with enlightenment of myself .. and the love that will give my life a purpose and meaning other than the love alone.
She finished, her voice hoarse of not using it for a long time , it was a mere whisper, like a little quiver of a desperate lover.

Pleasent by her seek , Mahavishnu proclaimed with a smile..
'Thathasthu '
You shall take birth in Dwapar yuga unknown of your celestial origin , and will find your love there, and will trace back to your own origin and self, and that shall be the testimony of finding your eternal lover..
Stay blessed dear child, you have greater purposes to unveil and live through.
The emanating presence disappeared as Maya bowed her head in reverence .
A lone tear made its way out of her orbs, born out of an unknown relief and satisfaction .

✨🏵️🏵️✨🏵️🏵️✨🏵️🏵️✨🏵️🏵️✨

Abhay - another name of Vaikarthana

Kamandalu - an oblong water pot , (mainly seen with celestial beings or rishis for carrying water ?!)
________________________________

I know it's a short chapter :)
Will update the next chapter soon.
This is an important part to the story and I was kind of deciding how to put it all together, that's what caused the delay.. my sincere apologies 🥺☺️

And Thankyou for your patience ❤️

Hopefully you had a good read , and please let me know your thoughts in the comment section ☺️

Take care ❤️