chapter 12

When he enters the kitchen he could only hear Keith and Kenta talking. but not visible his subordinate standing there pointed directly behind the kitchen counter. Roman Then I walk around to see. before seeing keith sitting on the floor with a bunch of mushrooms on top of the paper, kenta was sitting in the opposite direction. The two are cleaning the will be. because keith picked up a lot, kenta didn't finish doing it alone. Kenta got up quickly and bowed to Roman.

"Why don't you sit down and do it at the counter?" Roman asked curiously.

"I'm good at this. Do you have something I'd also like to talk to you about how to make mushrooms," Keith replied, Kenta looked at Roman slightly. Roman nodded and told Kenta to sit back down. Kenta sat down and continued helping Keith. Roman's subordinate immediately took a chair for him to sit on.

"Have you ever eaten these mushrooms?" Keith asked.

"I'm not sure," replied Roman.

"I'll make something for you to eat. I'm sure you'll like it. I don't think there are many mushrooms here, or maybe it's because they don't pick them," Keith said as he cleaned the mushrooms with his hands.

"I called your dad," Roman said and Keith turned to look slightly.

"Dad, how is he?" Keith asked.

"He was worried about you. But I told him I'd take care of you," Roman replied and Keith nodded.

"Can I talk to my dad?" Keith asked.

"Yes, there's a satellite phone here. I can have you call your father. But let's not tell him one thing, I mean, don't tell him where this place is. Because this is my secret place." Roman told him directly.

"Yes," Keith answered understandingly. The fact that the other party was willing to bring him here to hide him was already grateful. Román allows Noris to give him the cell phone with a satellite signal. Noris made the call himself. Keith agreed and he doesn't plan on getting up and talking somewhere else. Because he knew that Roman's bodyguards would surely follow him. Better sit and talk there in the presence of Roman. Keith soon heard his father's voice.

"Dad it's me, Keith," Keith said to the other parent. Because she knew that her father is probably confused by the number I'm calling. In fact Keith's pass or saw the number. There are only letters that say that it is a private number.

"(Keith, is that you? How are you? What happened?)" Michael asked impatiently.

"Calm down, it's not a big deal, don't worry" Keith replied giving Roman a slight look on his face.

"(How can I calm down? Since you're involved with Vasillo right now)" Michael replied with a tense voice.

"It's nothing dad, I'm fine now. If there's a video call here I'll let dad see the mushrooms I picked. I'm just sitting there cleaning the mushrooms."

"(Mushrooms, where are you?)", Michael asked curiously.

"I don't know either dad, don't worry about me, he meant it, I'm fine," Keith said seriously.

"(Did Roman make you?)", Michael asked to be sure.

"Well, no strength, he's been kind to me, taking good care of me," Keith said looking into Roman's face.

"(But anyway. I want you to come back to me. I'll let my men take care of you.)" Michael still wants his son back to his own home.

"No need, dad it's fine to be here. I'm just worried about the store. What if dad is free? Please fly and see the store for me oh, don't tell mom. Just say I'm traveling and I have no signal Keith said, not wanting to worry his mother.