chapter 27

By the way, Ares and P'Tharn haven't woken up yet?" Keith asked because neither of them could see them.

"Not yet, spend some time sit down and rest a bit and then go take a shower," said Roman. Akira's people brought coffee to serve Keith.

"What do we have to do tonight?" Keith asked.

"Little, just attending the event at the main house in a nutshell, we are here to accompany Akira as a backup in case any emergency occurs," replied Roman, and Keith nodded, because enough to understand.

"By the way, I feel sorry for Mr. Akira. He lives with royal relatives but he has to sit down and be careful if someone stabbed him in the back or not. It's easier to fight a stranger than an insider," Keith said as he thought about it. that Román and Iván agree.

"Wait for him to fully ascend to the position of Clan Patriarch. He will definitely eliminate all of them," Roman said. The 3 of them sat and talked for a while, before Roman and Keith excused themselves to take a shower and change their clothes, I went back to have breakfast with everyone because Ares's people came over and told them that Ares and Tharn had woken up, so that Iván took Danilna to her own room.

After meeting for breakfast, everyone was already sitting and relaxed in the waiting room, waiting for the time to attend the event in the evening.

"Actually, I want to ask Keith and Tharn out. But I think the current situation should be impossible, right?" Danil asked.

"You can actually go. Because the person staring at Akira is probably preparing for tonight's event," Roman said, making Danil's eyes sparkle immediately.

"Afterward I'd like to take Keith and Tharn shopping," Danil said happily. because they are in Japan and sitting at home will be a bit boring

"If you two still want to go?" Ivan asked quietly. Danil turned to Keith and Tharn.

"I also want to go see the items that will be used in the show," Tharn said because she had the idea to buy a dress for people in the cabaret to wear with a Japanese theme.

"Well, I want to go to the temple too," Keith said, making everyone turn to look at Keith. Keith raised his eyebrows a little.

"What? What's so strange about me going to the temple?" Kieth asked with a smile.

"If you say you want to go to a gun shop I wouldn't be surprised," Danil teased, Kieth laughed.

"If you want to go, I'll have someone drive you. But I can't go with you. Because we'll have to talk about work later," Roman said.

"I can go with 3 people, you don't have to worry. Where else will you have your bodyguards? But it only takes 5 or 6 people, that's enough, I don't want to scare people," Kieth said, and Roman nodded, before for the 3 of them to disperse to change their clothes, prepare to go out and return in time to prepare for tonight's party.

"Keith, I'll also leave you looking after Tharn." Ares said in a low voice, because between Tharn, Danil and Keith he was the one who could take care of others in Ares's eyes, if he doesn't include the bodyguards.

"Yeah, don't worry," Keith replied.

"If you want something, you can use my card to buy it," Roman said, on Danil and Tharn's side, his men were telling them many things. before letting the 3 of them hang out together with 6 bodyguards, 2 on each side of Román, Iván and Ares

"Where are we going first?" Tharn asked.

"Let's go to the temple first." Danil planned today's sightseeing, before telling the driver to take them to Sensoji temple. Danil has been here before so he advised Keith and Tharn what to do, with bodyguards following close behind. Today the bodyguards were ordered to dress appropriately as tourists. Absolutely not to wear a suit, because they don't want people to be surprised, when paying homage Danil took them to the next place.