chapter 41

Hello everyone 🤗 i know you all are waiting for it and I made all you wait please forgive me if there is any mistakes

Andrew, I don't think this is the right time," French reminded his friend, because he had guessed the situation at this time and knew that Andrew's side would lose face a lot. If Roman attacked back, he wanted his friend to retreat first, but Andrew seemed to be a bit slow.

"I want to talk about commitment," Andrew said aloud, causing many people to look together and others to look curiously, seeing the faces of some people searching to find a way to do something.

"What engagement?" Roman asked. Frances tried to give his friend a warning look, but Andrew didn't care.

"A compromise between the two families, Accardo and Dagino," Andrew said, making many people turn around, as for kieth, he smiled and laughed.

"So? Then congratulations," Roman said again, making Dagino's eyebrows cross. Why does Roman congratulate? Because if they were referring to Román.

"Grandpa Frances has agreed with Rina, and for the two of us to get engaged and get married," Rina replied in a sweet voice.

"Us? I think you misunderstood Miss Rina." Roman softly spoken.

"What's wrong? We agreed, and Mr. Román should listen to Grandpa", Rina indirectly warned Román that he won't betray Francés.

"Mr. Román said you misunderstood, actually Mr. Román is in the Vasillo family, not Accardo. Did you forget?" Kieth said jokingly. with a contemptuous look towards the girl.

"If Grandpa Frances wanted you for the family (Accardo, then he would have to marry you to Marco. Or is it Mr. Manuel?" Keith said again.

"Are you crazy? I have a wife?" Manuel argued hastily.

"There will be one more person, that's probably fine since you raised a lot of kids yourself," Keith said again. This was the way in which Román gave information to kieth.

"Is this crazy? She didn't plan on marrying a man like my father," Rina argued unsatisfied.

"Oh, so does that mean it's Marco?" Keith turned to Maco, who was looking at him indignantly.

"Okay, let me say something," Roman said, wanting to finish once and for all.

"Mr. Andrew probably didn't know that. In fact, my father was already married into the Vasillo family, and there was also a book separating from Accardo. If you want to talk to a really ungrateful person, we have nothing to do with it." with the Accardo family at all. Even at this event," Roman said, looking up. Frances's face immediately tensed. As for the other people who heard it, their faces were shocked because they didn't expect the topic to be cut.

"But my father is filial enough, still worried about grandpa and grandma to visit or contact from time to time and he didn't block me. I see all of you in the Accardo family," Roman said again, letting everyone know .

"But you still don't have the right to commit or marry someone," Roman said again. Making Karina's face move a bit.

"And most importantly, I have my boyfriend," Roman said, holding Keith's hand. The two looked at each other, where Keith smiled slightly.

"Exactly as my son said," Roman's mother entered and said because she couldn't resist.

"My son's only lover is kieth. I don't need my son to marry into any clan for commercial reasons, because my clan doesn't need to form alliances with anyone. Everyone here knows that," said Roman's mother, continuing to look around. of the event.