chapter 36

Hello everyone thanks for wait exams are not finished yet but I find some time for you all . I'm not in a good moond right now I don't want to talk to anyone is with me I want to live in peace

let me know how you feel about this chapter 😔

Hey, Keith, your wife?” a voice yelled. causing Keith to turn and look Mac himself turned to see that the person greeting him was at the table in the electrical department, which was not the right department for Keith and Nan's group.

"Why are you interested?" Keith asked annoyedly. Keith's friends, who had been very amused just now, turned to look at the table of the person greeting them with unmoving eyes.

"It's worth a try too. And since you've liked it since when you were in school," replied another.

"May I have a request? For that person," said another, as if deliberately provoking Keith. Because he thought that Mac was Keith's boyfriend, Keith raised a slight smile.

"Can you have it? Ummm........you have to ask Nan for that because she's Nan's wife." As soon as Keith finished speaking, Nan arrived at the table.

"What do you want?" Nan asked, averting her irritating gaze.

"So you're following in Keith's footsteps?" The other party asked mockingly, but his eyes indicated that he didn't like it very much.

"So what?" Nan asked back. Before sitting next to Mac, one hand on Mac's shoulder.

"You still have the concept of agitating all the time." The other party said again.

"Speak well Yang, today is reunion day don't waste too much time," Fong warned.

"I'm just saying hello as an old friend, I'm not trying to mess things up," Yang replied. Before the ceremony took place on the stage, everyone turned their attention to the stage, so Keith ignored them. Until then, they took Mac to see the university. After a while, Chak invited everyone to reminisce a bit until he went to see Sweetie with Mac. Then they make fun of each other. Keith then talks to his friend wistfully. Until he saw it was time to go back, so he apologizes for going back first. Keith chose to break up first. Since he still didn't want his friends to see the bodyguards that had accompanied him, Keith called Astro to pick him up after leaving the university. Keith still couldn't walk, at the exit door, there were people who blocked him, which was Yang and his 2 friends.

"What?" Keith asked in a calm voice.

"Why don't you want to say hello?" Yang asked, Keith rolling his eyes slightly.

"If I'm not mistaken, I'm nowhere near the bridge to say hello though," Keith replied in a stern voice. This made Yang quite dissatisfied.

"Huh, I just want to know if you have been living abroad for many years and have taken over?" Yang said, causing Keith to raise a slight smile.

"Damn Yang, don't talk about your subconscious mind. It's ridiculous," Keith said, causing Yang to wince.

"What is your subconscious?" Yang asked.

"The reason you came to talk to me like that, because your subconscious mind wants to be drilled. Otherwise, your brain won't filter those words. Take it easy, for the opening, in this age nobody says anything," Keith said, turning around, causing Yang's face to turn red with anger.

"I....", yang was about to argue.

"Oh, or do you want me to open your virginity first? Well, I'm not addicted. But I assure you that you will be addicted," Keith interrupted.

“Keith bastard!” Yang yelled in embarrassment. The other 2 friends who came were also embarrassed by the words Keith said. Then, Yang brought out a fist to hit Keith, who moved back, with a tall figure Astro quickly grabbed Yang's wrist, surprising Yang and his friends a bit.