chapter 38

Good morning everyone 🌻 injoy your day

Play stuff? What is it?" Roman asked confused, Keith chuckled slightly upon hearing this.

"Well, to explain, it's like he's going to use black magic or cast a spell on you, to make you love me then you'll be lost for me," Keith explained to his boyfriend. Roman heard that and raised a slight smile.

"Ah, that's all. Because Keith interested me from the first time we met," Roman said, Keith raised his eyebrows because he didn't know much about it.

"By the way, do you remember? Where did you first meet me?" Keith asked jokingly because he couldn't remember exactly.

"When you took someone for me, to the penthouse," Roman replied.

"And do you remember? Who was the person who took you? Who was it?" Keith asked, Roman was silent for a moment.

"I don't know, I just know that he was a singer," said Román. He made Keith take pity on Tommy, Roman can't remember Tommy's name.

"Huh, you remembered correctly. where we first met that's all," Keith replied before turning to his friend.

"My story is like this. I met him, he was interested, so we tried to get to know each other until I agreed to be with him," Keith briefly told his friend. But going into detail, keith thinks he should have taken a little more time.

"I'm not asking. But why attract yourself to live in the same circle as him because I know very well what kind of person he is? But if you're sure, I'm happy for you too," Nan said, because he knows that Keith is a intrepid and daring person like him. There may be some differences in that Keith is pretty good with weapons.

"Thank you, but I'd like to ask you something. Don't tell anyone about me yet. Just wait, I'll tell you again," Keith replied, and Nan nodded in acceptance.

"Why?" Roman asked curiously. Keith smiled weakly, thinking that Roman would ask.

"Oh sir. It's not easy introducing someone like you. I'm afraid my friends will have a heart attack first," Keith said, smiling.

"And why with Nan? Can you say?" Roman asked.

"Because this bastard is like me. Don't you feel it? Why isn't he tense? He's not afraid even though it's the first time he's met you," Keith said again, Roman recalled when he first met Keith. Keith Weren't you tense? Even though Roman's aura was oppressive? Hearing that, he smiled a little.

"So you've been through some dangerous stuff too?" Roman asked bluntly.

"Something like that," Nan replied. This made Roman quite satisfied with this friend of Keith's, especially since at least when Keith is in Thailand, he still has enough close friends that he can trust.

"I may not always be on Keith, so I'm going to ask you to keep an eye on Keith," Roman said.

"No problem," Nan replied.

"So, what are you doing here?" Keith asked, when Roman finished speaking to Nan.

"I came for a cell phone, and you?" Nan replied and asked again.

"I came to buy a souvenir for Mr. Roman's parents," Keith replied.

"You went to see his parents. That means he's serious," Nan said, teasing Keith. Keith smiled slightly.

"I think I'd better not bother them anymore. I'll come back and check the field too, when there's time. If you can do it at home or want to go test the field, you can go," Nan said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll call you," Keith replied before leaving. Nan then broke away to attend to her own business.

"What kind of field is that?" Roman asked Keith, then left the cafeteria.