Chapter six

"Ivah, where did you go me, and Angelo have been looking for you everywhere!" A boy asks, running out of breath.

I slowly open my eyes after I'd rudely been awoken from my beautiful nap, to see Luca. I glare at him; he was so bipolar! One minute he was nice spending time with me the next he was calling me mean names.

He leans in to give me a hug before I quickly stop him, "Get away from me!" I shout. Confusion is written all over his face, it's like he's oblivious to the fact he was calling me rude names just a few minutes ago.

"What's wrong Ivah?" He asks softly, stepping back a bit to give me some space.

"You're mean." I snap, growing more frustrated by the second.

He seems almost, sad? But why should he be sad? He called me mean names and tricked me into thinking he actually liked me.

"Dinner is almost ready, would you like me to bring you there?" He asks.

I shake my head, I could find it myself without his help, plus I wasn't really hungry anyways.

"Please tell me what I did, Ivy." He practically begs.

"Don't act like you weren't calling me mean names."

"What do you mean, Ivy? I never called you any names."

"Yes, when you went down the hall you came back inside with a skateboard, and you called me a slut." I huff crossing my arms.

"That was Xavier, he didn't mean it Ivy, he just gets angry easily." He says softly.

Xavier? How could it be him, it looked exactly like Luca!"

"He looked just like you, Luca!" I state.

He laughs, "I told you he was my twin."

"I don't even know what that means." I mutter under my breath.

"Twin means, mom had me and Xavier in her belly at the same time and we look alike." He explains.

How was that even possible? How come I don't have a twin?

Luca laughs at my confused state before lending his hand out to mine, "Come on my little love bug you must be hungry by now."

My lips upturn at the nickname. I grab his hand standing up off the comfy, warm chair, I will definitely be coming back to this room.

"Luca how come we have so many stairs." I whine jokingly, though they were definitely not helping with my health conditions.

"Maybe one day you'll be as fit as me and can keep up with the stairs." He laughs.

We enter the dining room; Lorenzo sits at the head of the table with the same sort of drink from this morning. He smiles as I walk in with Luca. The rest of my brothers are sitting down as well, Lorenzo, Elijah, Angelo, Matteo and Xavier. Maybe I'd meet them formally, though I didn't want to. My lips perk up when I notice Xavier, he really did look like Luca!

Lorenzo pats the seat next to his, indicating for me to sit by him. I quickly snap out of my thoughts, taking a seat next to Lorenzo.

"Hi, baby." He smiles, grabbing me a plate.

"Hi." I say shyly as he hands me the plate filled with food. I gawk, there's no way I could finish this, I could feed the whole jungle with this.

"How come you did eat any lunch, miele?"

"I fell asleep." I mumble, staring at the plate Infront of me some of the foods were unknown, one was green, and it looked like tiny little trees, I scrunched my nose up it disgust it didn't look very tasty.