P R O L O G U E

Author's POV

" What happened to her!?"

Silence.

There was only silence everywhere, as if the world just seemed to stop, the time have just given up on running anymore and it seems the darkness in their life refuses to cease. In the corridors of one of the biggest and largest buildings in the country, there stood the eldest members of the the Singhania family along with their three sons. The silence was painful as the nerves creeping up didn't helped them either.

" Will anyone tell me? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?"

They looked at each other, not knowing how to react. In the end, they just chose to bow their heads down, in shame or defeat; perhaps both.

He stood there, trying to calm himself down by taking very deep breaths. Finally being able to calm himself down a bit, he lifted his piercing gaze and pinned his father with a death stare, who in return just gave away his broken expression. Nodding to himself, he, then turned his gaze towards his grandfather and finally his uncles.

" Are you all going to tell me...", he spoke to them calmly, way too calm he was expected to be.

" ...or do you want me to find on my own?", his tone had an eerily dangerous edge, giving away the warning lying underneath.

They stiffened at his words. He may be their child, but in this situation, they knew how much chaos he could create.

He would burn this whole city down, literally, along with them, if required.

" Son...", his uncle tried, but gulped when he saw his dark expression, dead-set on him. He waited, patiently, but when he didn't got any other response, his eyes darkened further, if even possible.

" Enlighten me someone, I just gave you one task, one, to look after her, you all can't even do that right?", he asked in an icy cold tone.

"SPEAK UP DAMN IT!", he shouted when he saw the lack of response. He was getting furious, she was in danger, and he can't do anything, which increased his rage further. Before anyone could reply, he saw the man in white coat approaching them. Giving them a last look, he turned his emotionless eyes on the doctor.

" Speak up, and watch what you say because if anything comes out that I don't like, I will do something you won't like."

Shivers went down the spine of the doctor, as he coughed nervously.

" T-The patient's health...t-the, s-she, umm...", he stuttered pathetically, as he looked over his words carefully.

" I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!", he yelled furiously. The doctor took a deep breath as he finally let out the words that shook them to the core.

" She tried to kill herself. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ciao dear readers!

Finally the prologue is out .

How do you like it?
Please comment further.

..
Thankyou!