19.

Author's POV

The males of the family were seated on the huge couches and sofas placed in the centre of the lavish living room.

"How's your work doing, Abhimanyu?" Mihir asked. Abhimanyu nodded. "It's all well, Chachu," he replied curtly.

"Are you ready to take on the responsibility of the Singhania Empire?" Prithviraj questioned.
Abhimanyu smirked lightly. "The fact that you are going to make me the chairperson itself answers your question, Daadu."

Prithviraj smiled at his reply. Quick and smart, as always. Abhimanyu has always had a way with his words.

Shyam chuckled. "Whom are we testing here? He is smarter than all of us," he said.

"Bhai, can we visit your company?" Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows at his question. He tilted his head. "Why?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I love your watches!" Ahaan exclaimed excitedly. Armaan nodded, agreeing with his twin. Abhimanyu's lips tugged upward a little. "You can," he said, smiling internally as they squealed.

"The project with the Rahejas is creating a nuisance right now," Adhiraj said. Abhimanyu furrowed his brows lightly. "What's the problem with that project? I thought Raheja groups, specifically Manav and Rohit Raheja, were our partners."He questions.

"They were; actually, there's a bigger problem here." Karan spoke.

"There's this politician, Raunak Mishra. He is creating a lot of problems nowadays. We were going to get the tender, but he has threatened that the tender for that project should be sanctioned to his brother-in-law." Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows in surprise as he heard him.

He turned towards Adhiraj and asked, "How can a mere politician threaten Manav? He is a powerful man," he asked him.

"That's the only thing I don't get," Adhiraj said, scratching his chin.

"Bhai," Kabir spoke, catching Abhimanyu's attention.

"I know something," he said carefully.

Abhimanyu motioned for him to continue: "I heard that Manav Raheja's niece, you know, Rohit Raheja's daughter, Neha Raheja? Her... private pictures were threatened to be leaked in the whole college," he said hesitantly.

Shock covered all their faces as Abhimanyu clenched his jaw.

How dare they do something like that to a girl?

Anger rushed through his veins as his voice turned cold. "Is it true?"

Vivaan nodded. "Yes, bhai, it's true. This news has been circulated on the college's online student forum."

"Naina is friends with Neha. So, we have the same friend circle. I myself saw Neha crying a lot regarding this matter." Sameer's lips twitched.

"Raunak played a dirty game this time," Aarav said, disgusted.

A dark look covered Adhiraj's face. "Is the post not deleted yet?" he asked. The three of them shook their heads simultaneously.

"So this is how the university provides safety for our students, right? It's a shame that something like this happened at our university. It looks like we need to pay a visit," Prithviraj said angrily.

"I want the online forum to be deleted. Aarav, I want you to delete the online students' forum as soon as possible. The forum is not made for gossip," Abhimanyu gritted.

"Ahaan and Armaan," he said, looking at the twins.

He shook his head, now looking at Karan. "We need to make sure everyone's privacy is safe in college, especially girls'. You need to make sure that Ahaan and Armaan are safe at all times when they continue attending their classes from here. Naina and Nisha must stay safe too," Abhimanyu ordered. Karan nodded. "It will be done, bhai."