17. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

A.N: this chapter is LONG!

THE COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER HAD ME DYYINNGG I LOVE YALL 😂💘

but I said this before

Naru has to LEARN! He is a GUY! With TRAUMA! They can be dumb asf when it comes to that!! Also boys always think they can have their cake & eat it too 😒But very VERY soon he comes to his senses 🥰❤️😏
*******************************************
Hanabi, Hizashi, Neji & Hinata all went out to dinner to celebrate Hinata's moms birthday. Stories were told of her parents, many tears were shed, & although Neji & her little sister were doing everything they could to console Hinata over her loss,

It wasn't enough.

"If you want I can sleep over tonight? I don't want you being by yourself...." Neji suggested. She gave her cousin her best fake smile "I'll be fine, I'm gonna go out with my friends. I'll be good I swear". But he saw right through, the long haired brunette sighed "You know you can never lie to me right?".

Before she could try to make another excuse he pulled her into a hug. "I have your location so just... call me alright? You're not going through this alone".

Hinata wanted to cry again at his words because they were true. But it felt like she was the only one experiencing it. Really... she was the only one who hadn't learned how to live with it.

They departed. Hinata made her way back home and got all dolled up. A little black dress that hugged her body and a over sized leather jacket since the weather was getting a little chilly. She texted the only person she knew who wasn't going to try and solace her.

🤤Hina🤤: hey... are you doing anything tonight?

***

They made a bee line behind him as they got into the house. Sasuke slammed the door. "Explain your shit. Now". Naruto nearly smashed the bouquet on the kitchen island. "Explain my shit? Why don't you two start explaining to me what the fuck you're hiding ?".

The tension was heated! Sai stood in between the two with raised hands "Why don't we take a chill pill?".

5 minutes later ....

A light flicked off and after couple of burns, the blunt was successfully hit. "Alright" he turned to the blonde "You go first because you were late & ultimately fucked up".

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Okay.... Look I had every intention of being on time. And you guys are right.. I stressed everyone out over this so I apologize for that.... I was with Ino".

Sai and Sasuke looked at each then looked back at him. "Doing what?".

"We went out for breakfast. We weren't even there for long cause I had to pick up the flowers".

The memory made him frustrated all over again. He wanted to blame this on Ino, but really it was him being enticed by her. Why did he think she would actually tell him the truth? Ino has only ever expressed her dislike for Hinata without clear reasoning so

why why why why why did I trust her?

He ran his hands down his face then cuffed his chin. "But... Ino seemed to know this secret about princess, so I let her come with me to mall. We were in an elevator & she said Hinata was a raging drug addict! I tried to leave but she pushed the emergency break & that's why I was late".

Sai chucked & rolled his eyes "I can't believe her.. Hinata is NOT a drug addict".

Naruto got up from the couch "Okay so then what is she? WHAT HAPPENED?".