22. 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

A.N: it would be wrong of me to give you 21 chapters of build up without at least a decent amount of the good stuff 🍋🍋🍋
********************************************
The screen that contained a white background, blue bubbles and white lettering started to mush into some sort of moving illusion. Sweat beads rolled from her forehead & her mouth felt as if she swallowed sand. She excited the bathroom stall, his large hands taking her in & his tone of voice too assuring. The black steps she descended upon felt as if they had water & she held on tighter to him afraid she would fall. When the night autumn breeze hit her she regained slight consciousness. But then she downed the water bottle given to her, unaware of the blue tint it contained because she was so thirsty.

It replayed.

His hands groping her body, her breasts and private parts molested and his harsh tongue scratching  at her neck and teeth digging in. She began hyperventilating. Was this really about to happen?? Toneri stop!

Hinata woke up right before her subconscious played the next sequence events for her. She closed her eyes & tried to catch her breathing. The little tears that spewed from her eyes she wiped away and took in one big deep breath.

I'm okay. I'm safe.

It had now been a whole two weeks since that terrible evening. This is now the third time she has had this dream where she awfully relieves the attack. Hinata knew it was probably her subconscious traumatized. But she wished she could move past it but it's not gonna be easy.

She hadn't seen Toneri at all. He didn't show up to their midterm, or class. Hinata had a meeting with the university's Dean but the most he could do was say he would monitor Toneri's behavior if anything else came up but that she filed a police report so he is on record for something.

Hinata didn't want to go through a whole legal process. The nurses took pictures of her face, she was confirmed to have ingested a mind altering drug which was the roofie, but with Toneri out of sight there was nothing else anyone could do. She decided she might press charges whenever he was out of hiding. But to face him.... that was something she knew she couldn't do. She disconnected her phone from the charger, taking it off her white bed side table & checked the time.

5:18am

She didn't have to be up for another two hours, but going back to sleep wasn't an option & she was afraid to dream that once again.

The ringing blasted out of his phone speaker, making the hunk groan, roll over, grab his phone and turn off his alarm that went off at seven am. His tired eyes glistened & a smile rose when the alarm screen disappeared to reveal the wallpaper.

A cute selfie of him and Hinata where he was kissing her cheek & she was mid laugher.

Aah
Princess

Waking up every morning knowing that this goddess was all his made every beginning & ending to every day, great. He had zero stresses. And if they were they were minor. Being with her, there's was nothing Naruto was afraid to handle.

It had been a week & a half since they made it official & they were very very smitten. On the downside he started basketball and had practice every day, so his free time was cut pretty much to the weekends & mornings/ early afternoons of the days he didn't have class. Naruto was excited about all of the new beginnings. For the first time in a really really long time, Naruto was content with life.

Of course it's not just Hinata that makes him feel this way, although she is a large portion of the reason. He knew the start of the semester there was a change happening. Parties became less entertaining, women became even less satisfying, & he secretly missed going out with his friends like he used to. Over the past three years he had also stopped doing things he used to do with his father and Jiraiya.