30. 𝑨𝒊𝒎

A.N: warning... SMUT 🫣🤭🤪

The first semester of junior year finally came to an end. The holidays arrived & everything was peaceful.

Sasuke proposed to Sakura over winter break. However they aren't in a rush to move in together- but Sasuke spends more time at her place.

Sai and Shino's relationship got more serious, they are really smitten with each other!

Toneri dropped out of school and was eventually arrested for the assault of another girl from Konoha University.

Naruto met Hizashi, his wife & got closer with Neji. Hinata spent quality time with his family as well. They even hung out with Gaara a few times over the holiday.

With winter break,  Naruto and Hinata could finally have uninterrupted time together. There were more dates, but of course they spent most of that month doing the one thing they just couldn't stop doing......

The key was placed into the lock and once the door opened, they both walked in, stomping their boots hard on the rug and then taking them off. They took off their coats, hats and gloves and left them in the entryway. Once they got the bulky materials off their bodies, Hinata made her way into the kitchen of the Airbnb, opening the cabinets to get the hot coco packets she bought. Naruto went off into the balcony, over looking the snowy mountain view and sparked his blunt.

From the glass doors he observed her pretty figure. She was in black tights, and his hoodie. After setting the milk to boil, he watched his girlfriend take off the hoodie and reveal her cropped long sleeves. Her chest sat perfectly. While inhaling the smoke, his mind slowed down while his body temperature was heating up. It amazed him how much he couldn't get enough of his girlfriend. Truly he'd never felt this type of desire before. He loved Hinata beyond his own comprehension. He smiled watched her pour the powder into the pot and stirred carefully, she was completely unaware that he was watching her.

When he decided he was done, Naruto came back inside, slowly coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, snuggling his face into her neck, kissing it softly. Hinata smiled at the sudden warmth of his body. It gave her tingles.

They swayed gently as Hinata topped the mugs with whip cream. Playfully, Naruto grabbed the can when she was finished and sprayed a lot of it in mouth making Hinata laugh. He raised a brow at her to which she rolled her eyes.

"Come on it taste good." She gave in and opened her mouth, Naruto spraying a large amount of the whip cream into her mouth until it was full. He started dying laughing at her cupping her mouth trying to make sure none of it fell out.

They drank their hot chocolates in peace, making cute conversation about their fun time snow boarding, Hinata's birthday being soon and just making each other laugh. When they were near done, Naruto couldn't help himself any more. He wanted his real dessert.

He very casually took Hinata's near empty mug out of her hands, setting it down on the counter next to his and engulfed her in his arms making her body heat up. "I'm so grateful for you Princess." His voice was low and deep, direct in her ear as he kissed the skin behind it. Sometimes she couldn't help but to cutely squirm in this position. "I'm grateful for you too."

He started trailing kisses down her neck and his hands went to  squeeze her ass, her hands were wrapped around his neck- her lids closed letting her mind drift away with every kiss and grab Naruto gave her. It surprised her how much she craved him. Her body was eager to match his stamina and was never tired of him.

"And addicted" he said. She felt Naruto's smile against her skin- and those roaming hands stuck themselves in her tights- desperate to lace It's fingers within her thong. Hinata pushed his chin to meet her face and share a heated kiss with him. Naruto pressed his front against hers, making her back touch the kitchen counter. They both moaned into each others mouths- hands quickly getting mad.