24. 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

A.N: I've written this chapter so many times 😒 THANKS YALL FOR 3K READS 😭💘💘💘 I love y'all so much fr 🥹💞💓
*****************************************
A winged streak of black eyeliner was drawn onto her eyelids. The connection from the tip to the middle lid was made, once finished, Hinata smiled at her reflection happily. All done.

She straightened her posture, smoothing out her hair at the ends & observed her appearance thoroughly. Hinata looked pretty, & she felt pretty too. Honestly she looked sexy.

Apart of Hinata couldn't believe they were going with the costume he picked out  that time in the store. She ran the flat iron through her hair just one more time, applied her red lip liner and lipstick, blotted her mouth then stepped out of Narutos bathroom to look in the full length mirror he held in his room. His mouth dropped in the reflection of the mirror when he saw the woman he luckily calls his girlfriend.

Black latex stuck to her body like a second skin, every inch of her curves accentuated by the suit. The lacy stockings had little shimmers of glitter, in his bedroom lighting he could see beautifully painted pink toes covered by the fabric. His mouth salivated as he looked her up and down. In the past, Kiba was highly uncomfortable with Hinata wearing anything revealing. This costume was actually a first step for her being comfortable to wear more skin showing attire. She really did have the body for it. With her hands behind her back she looked away from his stare, unsure if this was a positive or negative reaction. He stalked over to her, pushing her chin to the right to look at him & before she asked what he thought he kissed her aggressively.

Surprised was her initial reaction but then she fell into the trance that were his kisses and touches. Hinata dilatorily raised her hands to his cheek to deepen this intense & passionate kiss they were sharing. Naruto's hands roamed her body, his fingers full with electricity & excitement to feel her up. Her arms felt soft , her hips were the perfect measurement. Hinata wanted her boyfriend to keep going but instead he removed himself from her. She knows this is him trying to be a gentleman but it was making her upset.

As he backed away he lifted one of Hinata's hands high and had her twirl in front of him, bitting his bottom lip then smiled devilishly.

"You are unbelievable".

His voice dropped to a seductive otto causing her to blush. When she raised her eyes from the floor to meet his gaze she checked out his costume. A red blazer, underneath his bare sculpted abdomen with the mesmerizing black circular tattoo. His red dress pants were fitted perfectly, the outfit was complimented by a large black hat to signify he was a magician. Sexy was an understatement. "And you're too handsome" Hinata said as she leaned up to kiss him once again. But again  he only allowed it to be a peck.

Naruto was very excited. He learned that Hinata was not one too show too much skin & and although he appreciated he would eventually be the only one to see most of it just for his eyes, he also wanted to show his girlfriend off. Hinata is hot. He loved the way they looked together in photos, mirrors, and how people looked at them. They complimented each other so well. Of course the cocky blonde never was insecure about his looks, but it was as if Hinata added something to him physically that he didn't have before. Maybe it was happiness, an extra air of aloofness, or even sex appeal since she contained so much of it.

Naruto added the final piece of Hinata's outfit to her head, nicely adjusting the bunny ears headband. The two smiled at each other enthusiastically... subconscious naughty thoughts coming to the surface. Before they left his bedroom- Hinata took both of his hands into hers & looked in deep in the eyes. He furrowed his brows thinking maybe something was wrong, but she then reached up and planted a kiss on his whiskered cheek. "May I sleep over tonight?" she asked sweetly.