part 3

time skip

After dinner she went upstairs and started going towards her brother's room. Now she is standing in front of the door.she take a deep breath and knocks on the door.

Tae - come in .

She slowly opened the door and went inside .she closed the door from behind . She looked at his brother and he was doing his work.

Tae - so ,how is your study going? * He said while placing his documents aside and looking at her *

Yuri - It's going well oppa*She said while getting nervous and confused*

Tae - he slowly got up from the bed *really?* and started walking slowly towards her. Yuri was getting nervous. He stands infront of her.

Yuri - y- yes oppa ,but why are you ask-ing ? *She said trying not to be nervous but her poor heart was beating fast because of fear. 
*then why were you late in your two classes today?? Hmm? And..... why did you get low marks in your assignments ? Huh?* her eyes widened when she heard his words.
What?!? How does he know about this?did Mr Lee tell him or miss Han ?? But didn't they give me the warning that if i again come late in their classes again then they will tell oppa??her thoughts got interrupted when he said * Mr Lee told me *

Yuri - I'm sorry opp- she closed her eyes tight and lowered her head when he raised his hand. Tears was filling in her eyes. His hand turned into a fist while closing his eyes trying calm himself. He slowly opened his eyes and put his hand on her shoulder. Her body unknowingly jerk and a sob left from her mouth when she felt his hand on her shoulder.

Tae - listen , i don't give a fuck about you and your studies but i do care about my reputation.i don't like it ,when they call me and complaint about your studies.*he said calmly* do whatever you want but i don't want any complaint next time and trust me this is my last warning .
He said while piercing her soul with his eyes but she was too scared to look in his eyes.* and still if  i got any then i won't be able to control my hand and trust me, I mean it.  now leave!

Yuri didn't say anything and just leave the room quietly. She went to her room and sat on bed. She let her tears fall on her cheeks.

Yuri - all this time i thought that he is worried about my studies and thats why he beats me up but i was wrong,
So wrong that i didn't even understand that he is only doing this for his own reputation.he is worried about his own reputation not about my studies,not about me . *She said with while wiping her tears.she lay down on her bed and closed her eyes and sleep*

Next morning

Yuri pov

My alarm started ringing. I woke up while rubbing my eyes and yawning.i stretched my arms and stood up from my bed and went towards my bathroom .i did my daily routine and started to getting ready for school.while i was applying some lip balm on my lips in front of the mirror my eyes went towards my bruised hand . I looked at my hand and it was still red and had some purple marks on it.i remember what happened yesterday. I sighed. I grab my bag and went downstairs. Oppa was not there . probably went to his work or maybe still in his room. I went to kitchen.

Yuri - good morning! *She greets the maid in kitchen . The maid also greet her back with a smile*

Yuri - where is oppa ? Is he still in his room? *She asked to the maid*

Maid - no miss,he said he has some urgent work so he went early *she said while pouring the juice in the glass*

Yuri - ohh,okay ! *She said while going towards the kitchen counter. She sat on a chair .the maid serve her the breakfast.*

Yuri finished her breakfast and grab her bag and went out of the mansion .her driver open the door of the car for her and let her in .he closed the door and went to his seat .he start the engine and they drove off. After 20 minutes later they reached her school .she opened the door and come outside of the car.she started to walking towards her class .she enter her classroom and placed her bag on her desk. Everyone was talking. after sometime later Mr Lee came and started to teaching . before lunch break all the period went smoothly. But she can't digest it. like , her day never went smoothly like this , there's not even a single day when she does not get bullied .but nevermind let's see what will happen next.

At lunch break

Yuri was finding a seat for herself to eat her lunch .she found an empty table in the corner.she went to the table and sat on the chair and placed her food on the table . She was eating her lunch peacefully when Kai and his friends came and sit beside her. She became nervous.

Kai - i know you were missing us?!? Ryt ! *He said while grabbing his chopsticks*

Chen - Aren't you curious about why we didn't bullied you today ? Huh ?! *He said while eating*

Sehun - why you are not eating your food *he said while rubbing her back where was her bra straps*

Yuri becomes uncomfortable because of his touch.She stand up from her seat and was about to walk away when suddenly she felt a tight grip on her wrist . She looked back and it was sehun.

Sehun - who told you to leave ??*he said while gripping harshly* Sit back!

Yuri sat back on her seat .

Kai - so , why did you complain the teacher about us ,yesterday?*he said while placing his hand on her thigh under her skirt*

She became scared and confused.

Yuri - I-i didn't te-ll him any-thing. *She said while trying to remove his hand*

Kai - stop lying ! Because of you we got detention yesterday. *He said while digging his nails in her skin*

Yuri - i-i'm n-ot ly-ing *she said while crying*

Kai - Really?? *He said while digging hard*

Yuri was about to scream in pain.but sehun's next word made her stop.

Sehun - don't you even dare to scream *he said while leaning towards her ear*

The bell started ringing indicating that the break is over.

Kai - you did a very wrong mistake babygirl, i will make sure that you will regret it * he said while removing his hand from her thigh and getting up from his seat *

Chen - be prepared for the consequences* he said while standing*

They walked away leaving her dumbfounded.her tears were falling on her cheeks but she wiped them and stood up from her seat whereas her thigh was hurting as hell.but she don't want to be late again.she went to her class .Kai and his friends were already sitting on their seats .she looked at them and they were smirking at her.she went to take her seat . The teacher came and started teaching .whole time she was thinking that who tell the teacher about bullying.

( In reality it was the boy who tell the teacher that yuri got bullied by the boys .he told the teacher not to tell Kai that he is the who tell him.the poor boy just want to help yuri but he don't know that he just make it worse for her)

Hi bubblies😘
So how's the chapter . I'm again telling you this is just the beginning . It's going to be interesting.but for now byye ♥️♥️luv ya🍀