part 6

At home

Yuri pov

I reached home and went straight to my room and locked it. I placed my bag on the bed and went to my bathroom. I locked it and sat under the shower . I closed my eyes and remembered what happened today. I started crying hard.
I spent the next 30 min in my bathroom. After showering i came out and wore something comfortable.

"thank god tomorrow is Sunday" *she said while laying on her bed. She closed her eyes and went into her dreamland .

She woke at 7:55 . Her brother has already arrived. After exactly 5 min.the maid comes to her room.

Maid - miss yuri, dinner is ready . Come downstairs.

Yuri - okay , I'm coming. *She said while walking towards the door*

She reached the dining area . tae was not there . She was about to ask the maid about him but he came. His expression was cold as always.he quietly sat beside her and the maid serve them. Both started eating . After eating they both went to there rooms.

Yuri wasn't sleepy so she started to watching t.v . She was watching the movie "the midnight" . After watching the movie . She became sleepy . She went to her bed and lay down and after 10 min later she was in deep sleep.

Next morning

She woke up late because of the holiday. She did her morning routine and went downstairs. The maid serve her breakfast. She went to her room and started watching tv . She became bored .
"Ahh!!! I'm feeling bored! I want to go outside!! Wait , let's go shopping" *she said to herself and quickly turn off the tv*

"Wait! But i have to ask oppa first!! Should I ask him or just go without his permission? Naah! He will be angry . He already told me not to go somewhere without his permission. Aish!!!!! What should I do??? Let's ask him! Just one try! *She started walking towards his room . She knocked the door twice . She heard a response "come in " as always . She went inside and closed the door. He was talking to someone on the phone .

On phone
Tae - okay !!
Yeah sure !
i'll send you the files .
Bye *he said while turning to face her*

Tae - yes?? *He said while looking at her*

Yuri - oppa , i am bored . Can I go for shopping. Please!! *She said with pleading eyes*

Tae - okay, but don't be late. *He said and started to walking towards his table *

Yuri - thank you oppa!! *She said and ran out of the room *

She went to her room and started to getting ready . She take a quick shower and wore this -

 She take a quick shower and wore this -

She was looking beautiful. She grabbed her purse and went downstairs . She came outside of the mansion. The driver came with a car and opened the door for her. She sat on the passenger seat . After 20 min later she reached the mall and went inside . She started to doing shopping . While doing shopping someone was watching her all the time . But she didn't notice it.

Meanwhile Kai
He came to the mall with his friends. while he was walking he saw a familiar figure . He recognised yuri.

Kai - omg ! Is she the nerd?? I can't believe this! She is looking so beautiful and sexy. Her small waist , her little b**bs, her long legs. Everything is driving me crazy now! I have never seen her like this . Is she for real. I really want to fuck her right now,right here.. oh godd!!! Just wait babygirl , I'll be inside of you soon , just wait a little more ... *A smirk crept on his mouth*

Yuri pov

I did alot of shopping today . After shopping i went to eat ice cream. After eating i went home. Now i'm tired! I went to bathroom and take a quick shower. I wore a short and a oversized t-shirt. I went to my bed and lay down.

Author pov

After 15 - 20 min later , she was in a deep slumber . She woke at 5pm . She wash her face . Then she started to doing her homework. She completed it at 7 pm .

Yuri - finished!!! *She said while closing her books and stretching her arms. *

She started watching tv.

Time skip

Dinner time

Yuri was enjoying the movie when suddenly she got disturbed by a knock.

Yuri - come in! *She said still watching the tv*

Maid - miss yuri , dinner is ready , come downstairs.

Yuri - aish !! Okay ! I'm coming *she said while getting Little irritate*

She reached the dining area . Tae was already there . She sat beside him. The maid serve them food. They started to eating . None of them outer a single word . They finished there food and walked towards there room. She totally forgot about yesterday.

Yuri wasn't sleepy so she grabbed her phone and started to scroll her insta acc. While laying on her bed That's when someone message her on insta. It was Kai.

She quickly got up from her bed.

Yuri - why is he messaging me?? Should I open the chat? Should I block him? But if he found out he will be more angry. *She was fighting with her thoughts*

She take a deep breath and open the chat. Her heart was beating very fast.

On chat
Kai - hi babygirl!!
Miss me?
Stop ignoring me!
I swear , you'll be dead meat
Tomorrow, if you didn't reply me
*She opened the chat from this message*

Kai - finally!
          I thought that you are not going
          Seen the messages.
          But nevermind!
          I have something for you.
          Wanna see?
*He send a picture*

Yuri was shocked after seeing the pictures. I was her . She was standing at the rooftop and her bra was visible because of the rain*

Her eyes started to becoming teary.
She covered her mouth with her hand.

Still on chat
Kai - shocked ryt??
          Anyway, tomorrow will be fun!
          Bbye
          Wait !!
          You were looking hot today!
          Can't wait to be inside you!

He stop texting her. Yuri facepalm herself and started to crying hard.
"Why? Why god ? Can't you see me happy?? He has my picture, he saw me today. What he'll do tomorrow??
What should I do? Ahhhh!!! Should I tell oppa?? No , i can't . I still remember what he said. God please save me tomorrow.

Author pov
Poor yuri don't know that God will be on vacation from tomorrow. No one will be able to save her .

Hii bubblies😚
So how was the chapter?
I just want to tell you that there will be Se*ual assault in the next chapter. Please read it at your own risk . For now bbyee😘😘