part 5

At school

Yuri reached her school.the driver opened the door for her.she stepped outside. There were dark clouds appearing in the sky.

Yuri - it will be rain today for sure.*she said while looking at the sky*

She started to walk towards her class.She reached her classroom and sat on her chair .she saw that kai and his friends aren't there .she became releif.after five min the teacher arrived . He started teaching . Everyone was listening to him silently but then suddenly the door opened revealing the four devils .oh god,i thought they didn't come . Aish!!

Mr Lee - why are you coming late in the class?? *He said while glaring at them*

Kai - we are so sorry sir , but there was alot traffic on the road.*he said while giving a fake nervous laugh*

Mr lee - make sure it will not happen again. Now go to your seats *he said while started teaching again*

Four of them - thank you sir! *They said while going towards their seats*

While they were coming towards their seats i accidentally made an eyecontact with them . They started smirking.i quickly look away.

Time skip
3rd period

It was our chemistry period. A storm was coming outside.after sometime the rain started. Miss Han was teaching and i was making notes when suddenly someone threw a small paper ball beside my feets.i looked at direction from where the ball came . I looked at the person and it was Chen .he was smirking.he gave me signal with his eyebrows gesturing me to grab the ball. I nervously grabbed the ball and slowly opened it. "Come to the rooftop during lunch break" i become scared after reading the note. What are they planning to do with me?? Oh goddd!!!! Please save me!!!! It's still raining heavily outside.

After 15 min later the bell rang . It's lunch break now . Everyone leave the classroom but yuri was still sitting there.

Yuri - what should I do ?? Should I go or not ? What if they again do something terrible like yesterday. But they will become more angry if i didn't go. I take a deep breath and stand up from my seat . Started to walking towards rooftop still nervous . I reached the rooftop and open the door .it was raining and i saw them standing under the Shed in the front side. Chen was giving me a signal with his fingers gesturing me to go over them. I started walking towards them in the rain. I stand under the Shed just a little far away from them.

Kai - who the fuck told you to stand under the Shed?? Hmm??*he said while coming towards her* go stand there*he said while pointing towards the centre of the rooftop*

Yuri - b-but it ra-ining *she said while getting scared*

Chen - looks like we care? *he said while smirking*

Kai - now go*he yell*

Yuri became scared and started to walk and stand where he point her to.she was getting wet in the rain . Her white shirt was see-through and the bra started to get visible.but she didn't notice.

Kai - oh my god!!! Black bra!!*he said a little loud*

Yuri heard it and looked at her shirt .she looked back at them back and Kai and sehun were bitting their lower lip and Chen and baekhyun was smirking while looking at her b**bs. she quickly covered them with her arms . Tears start to stream on her cheeks.

Sehun - yay!!! U mood spoiler!!! Put your hands down!!! *He said while getting irritate*

Yuri didn't put her hands down. Sehun get angry.

Sehun - if you don't want me to remove your shirt here ,then you better remove your fucking hands. And trust me , i'm not lying *he said giving her a death glare *

Yuri became scared . She slowly removed her hands . She looked at them .they were smirking and look satisfy.all of there focus was on her b**bs . She closed her eyes and started to crying.

Meanwhile Chen secretly clicked her pictures . Yuri didn't notice it .after sometime later the rain stopped. they all came towards her and stand in front of her .

Kai - your b**bs look so small. I really want to squeeze them*he said while smirking and bitting his lower lip*

Chen - didn't expect that this nerd would be this much s*xy *he said with a grin*

Baekhyun and Chen started laughing devilishly.

They started to walk towards the door when Kai said something in her ear making sure no one her it except her.

Kai - i'll be the one who will take your virginity , remember that.*he said slowly in her ears and then started to walking towards the door.then went downstairs leaving her there .

Yuri fall on her knees and started to crying hard. Why? Why did they do this to me?? Why??????

After 5 minutes later she got up and went downstairs.she was shaking . She went to the restroom and change her clothes.she went to her class and sat on her seat .she didn't make any eyecontact with anyone. The teacher was teaching but wasn't able to focus. The incident was continuously repeated in mind . Her eyes started to getting teary but she control them.

Poor yuri don't know that it was just the beginning. She had no idea what's coming next.

So cuties!!! How was the chapter??? I know it was short again but i'll try to make a long chapter next time . For now bbbyeee😘😘😘