part 4

At home

I reached home and went towards my room .i closed the door behind me and placed my bag on the table.i went towards my bed and sat on it.i lifted my skirt up and saw nails marks on my thigh. There was some dried blood on them. My eyes started to get teary. I didn't even tell the teacher about them then why ?? Why did they do this to me ? I'm scared , scared about his warning , he clearly warned me to be prepared for the consequences ... What should I do? Should I tell oppa?will he help me?

I remember the incident which happened a year ago.he told me to deal with them by myself and last night he also said that he doesn't give a fuck about me and my studies ...ahhh!!! What should I do then?!? I facepalm myself . After sometime later i went to my bathroom and take a shower.then i apply some ointment on my wound and wear something comfortable.she went to sleep .

Time skip
At 7pm
I woke up and look at the clock .

Yuri - oh shit !! It's already 7 pm .i didn't even do my homework yet!! * She said while getting up from her bed*
She went towards her studytable and started to doing her work.

At 8 pm

?? - *knock - knock*

Yuri - come in * she said while putting her notebook in her bag*

Maid - miss yuri the dinner is ready, come and eat.

Yuri - yes ,I'm coming *she said while closing the zip of her bag *

She went downstairs with the maid . Tae was already there . Yuri went to her seat . The maid serves them the food .

While eating yuri was thinking whether to tell him about today or not .

Yuri - should i talk to him ?? Should I?? He won't say anything,right?? He is not this much bad ,right? I know - i know,i promised myself that i will not tell him about me being bullied again, but still he is my brother. he is the only one to whom i could tell my problem. I gathered some courage and -

Yuri - umm. Oppa *she said while playing with the food with her chopsticks*

Tae - hmm? *While chewing food and not looking at her*

Yuri - i have something to tell you.
*She said while placing her chopsticks aside and looking at him*

Tae - what? *He said still not looking at her*

Yuri - oppa i um.. i got bullied every day in school but today they cross the limit. They were touc- *i got interrupted by his word*

Tae - so what? *he said unbothered*

She became silent after hearing his response. She want to say something but couldn't. Like , alot of emotions came inside of her after hearing his response . She was hurt, sad, angry.
She wants to say a lot of things to him but it feels like there was a lump in her throat .her eyes started to getting teary . But somehow she manage to speak.

Yuri - w-what do you mean by "s-o wha-t". I - i mean how?? This is the second time am tell-ing you ab-out my bull-ying , but......it - it seems like you don't really care about it.
*She said while while holding her tears*

Tae - didn't i already told you that i don't give a single fuck about you and your bullshits.*he said while placing his chopsticks aside and looking at her*

Yuri - why ?? Why don't you care about me ?? Huh?? *she said while standing from her seat and placing her hand harshly on the table* What did i even do to deserve this hate from you ??
Did i do something very wrong that you can't forgive me?? Brothers never let anyone lay his finger on their sister but here is you , getting know that i got bullied by the second time still you seem unbothered!! Why are you doing this to me?? Why?? *She said while raising her voice with full of her anger . Tears was streaming on her cheeks*

Tae - so you wanna know why i don't care about you . * He said while standing* You know what i have a solid reason why i don't like you . Wanna know , it's because you are not even my real sister.you are adopted. You are an orphan. be thankful that i am letting you live in my house . So don't expect me to care about you .you were never my sister and never will be.now please stop telling me your problems.i'm not free for this shits.*he said angrily and then walked out of the room *

Yuri was standing there with widened eyes. Still in shocked . Don't know what just happened. still processing what he just said .

Yuri - am i not his real sister?*she said slowly*am i really an orphan?? Is that the reason why he don't like me? It means i am just a burden on him.
*She ran towards her room and locked it .she sat on her knees and started crying hard.

Yuri - for god sake, from now on ,i'll never tell you my problem . Even if i would dying ,i will never tell you. *She said while crying*

She stand up and went towards her bed and lay down . She tried to sleep but couldn't. After 2 hours of crying , she finally slept.

Next day

Her alarm started ringing.she woke up and sat on her bed.she was rubbing her eyes.

Yuri - no one knows what I'm feeling right now. After knowing the truth yesterday. I also don't know what I'm feeling.like, the truth is ,i am still in shock from tonight.i don't know how I'm gonna face him today . But nevermind *she said while standing up from her bed and walking towards her bathroom and started to doing her morning routine.*

After wearing her uniform, she apply some makeup on her and then grabbed her bag and went downstairs.she went to kitchen and grab an apple and just leave the mansion cause she is not ready to talk to him.her driver came as usual and they went to school.

So ,hi!! Bubblies how was the chapter? I know it was short but the Next chapter is going to be more interesting. For now bbyee♥️