part 7 (warning)

Next morning

Yuri woke up with the sound of her alarm. She got up from her bed and went towards her bathroom. She did her morning routine and started getting ready for school. She grabbed her bag . While she was about to grab her phone she remembered yesterday's text. She became nervous. But she comforts herself and starts walking towards downstairs.tae was already there. He was eating his breakfast. She greets him but he doesn't as always. She quietly sat on the chair in front of him. The maid serves her Breakfast . Tae finished his breakfast first. Yuri also finished her breakfast and leave for school.

At school

Yuri reached her school . She started to walking towards her classroom.she reached infront of her class. She sighed before opening the door , hoping that they will be not here. She opened the door and she saw some girls and only few boys was there. She became relief. She was about to walk towards her seat when suddenly someone put his arm around her shoulder. She stopped for a moment. She looked at the person and yeah it was Kai. She gulped her saliva down from her throat. She became scared and nervous .

Kai - gud morning, sweety! *He said with a wink* miss me?

Yuri didn't make any eye contact with him. Her head was hung low all the time.kai was about to say something to her but got interrupted by the teacher.
Everyone went to their seats. Yuri also went to her seat . Mr Lee started teaching . She didn't dare to look at Kai who was looking at her all the time.

Time skip
At lunch break

Everyone went to cafeteria. Yuri was also going there . While going through an empty hall. Someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards a room.she flinched at a sudden reaction. The room was dark. She became panic. She started to banging on the door. When suddenly someone pulled her towards himself which made her back hit the person's chest. She started to screaming but the man put his hand on her mouth.

??? - shhhh!!! Stop screaming or daddy will punish you. *He said slowly beside her ear*

She recognised the voice . She quickly pushed him with all her strength and was about to leave the room when again someone grab her hair and pushed her inside and throw her on the floor. She started crying. They turn on the lights. There faces was visible to her . They all were smirking. she started crawling backward while crying and saying

Yuri - no, please lemme go!!

Kai - tsk tsk tsk!! U shouldn't have to push me. *He said while taking little steps towards her*

Warning!!

Yuri was crawling back until her back hit the wall.

Kai - u know what? Yesterday, i was not able to control myself after seeing you. The whole night I wonder how i will look like under you. But now you are infront of me. I can't wait now * he said and grab her by her hair and make her stand *

Yuri - no!!! Please, Don't do this! Please, i'm begging you!! *She said while crying*

Kai started to kissing her on her neck.
She was crying and trying to push him away but obviously he was stronger than her. He was bitting hard on her neck leaving red - purple marks . She was screaming and moaning in pain. Kai started to going upwards from her neck to jawline and then to her lips. She closed her mouth tight not want to allow him to enter his tongue inside of her mouth. He grabbed her jaw tight and started to squeezing hard. She scream in pain which give him the chance to enter her mouth. he started to kissing her roughly. His hand started to going down on her breasts. He started to squeezing them over her shirt. Then he started to unbottoning her shirt. She started to panic and started pushing him , slapping him on his chest, kicking him . But it was no use. He grabbed her hands with his one hand and pinned them over her head. He removed her shirt with the other. He started squeezing her left b**b hard. She scream inside of the kiss. He started to going down while kissing on her neck , jawline and then on breasts.

Yuri - no!!!!! Please!! Let me go!! Please don't do this!! *She said while crying * please someone help me!!! *She scream on top of her lungs. Kai quickly put his hand on her mouth*

Kai- so you won't shut your mouth? Huh?! *He said while glaring* Chen ! Give me your handkerchief!

Chen handed him over his handkerchief . Kai tied her mouth with the handkerchief and started continuing his buisness. She was a crying mess all the time . He unhooked her bra and remove it. She turned her face to the other side and closed her eyes tight not want to look at his lustful eyes. He started to sucking her ni**les. And playing with the other. She was feeling disgusting. He started to bitting on her ni**les. She scream but it all came as muffle. His left hand started to going down on her skirt . He started to squeezing her thighs.

Kai - should I remove it too?? *He said while smirking and looking at her with lustful eyes*

Yuri - *she continuously nodded as no while crying*

He smirk and again started to sucking and bitting her nipples. His hand started to going under her skirt. He grab the lace of her panty and was about to pull it when the bell rang.

Kai - fuck!!! Mood spoiler!! *He said getting frustrated* i can't wait to be inside of you!But it's ok! We will continue it tomorrow *he said with a wink while untie her mouth* let's go boys! *He said while looking at his friends and they were smirking at her*yuri covered her breasts with her arms and started to cry.

Kai - Don't you even dare to touch her without my permission! I'll be the first one who will take her virginity. Just do whatever you want after that. *he said while glaring at them *

They all leave the room. Yuri was crying hard. She was shaking badly. She sat there for at least 10 min and then she slowly got up and grabbed her shirt and went to grab her bra . She wore her bra and shirt but didn't leave the room . She didn't attend her next 3 classes. She was so scared to even look at him . The thought of almost getting r*pe was eating her from inside. His words were still roaming in her head. She stayed there for 3 hours and then the bell rang indicating that the school is over. Students were leaving their classes and when only some students left she went to her classroom and grabbed her bag and started walking out of the class as fast as she can . She reached outside of the school . She saw her driver waving at her . She quickly went to him .he opened the door for her. She sat on the passenger seat . She take a deep breath and sigh in relief that she is safe now . Her heart was beeting so fast that it will just come out from her chest . They reached home.

So hi bubblies!! Please tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting?? Your review means alot for me. And yeah the next chapters are going to be more interesting.

For now bbbyee😘😘luv ya!!