🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

At night,

Saathvik comes to his house lately after a tiredful day.opening the door with the spare key he had always with him.while he try to go to his room he saw the food which is left to him covered by another plate.he smile and went to his room to get freshed up.after he changed to his night suit he ate his dinner and keep it after watching with making any noise because he doesn't wasnt to wake up anyone.

After switched off the lights he went his room.as he kept his head in the pillow he slept in tired.

Next day morning,

He took a leave as he was tired and he is missing his family time.he wake up lately at 10'o clock and went to fresh up.after that he wents to to the hall to see hos mom dad and brother was drinking tea.his mom saw him and asked,

Rad-Vaa da.yenna nalla thoonginiya?

Sk-Aama ma semma tired ma nethu late veraya veetuku wandadhu adha late aah elumbiten tired la.

Kri-Sari pa velaikku pogalaya?

Sk-Illa pa innaiku leave pa.

Saying so he grabbed his brothers tea cup which is halfly drank and drink it casually without caring the poorsoul who is murmering some green words to his brother.

This was their habot from childhood grabbing brothers things and using it like this.

Sk-Poi pottu kudi enakku vechada.

Sid-Mudiyadhu yenakku yen mug la dhan venum.

(Author's habit is like this whenever I did not get my mug I will fight with my sisters and brother and will take the mug 😈😈😝)

Sk-Deii poda poi pottu kudi da.en chella thambi la.

Sid-Illa.neeye podu kudukkiradhairu dha kudu illana yen tea a kudu.

Sk-Deii paduththadha da poi pottu kudiyen da loosu.

Sid-Mudiyadhu da er........

His words went stopped after seeing his brother and parents were glaring at him.he stood up and went to kitchen grumpily murmering to himself to take the tea.

After having their fun banters finally they has their tea and the breakfast.while having it saathvik asked,

Sk-College illaya unakku innaiku?

Sid-Irukku naanum leave potten.

Sk-Yen?

Sid-Miss warallayam so en friends wara matangalam so naanum pogala hehe eppidi namma idea?

Sk-Periya buddhisali nu nenapu thu.

Sid-Cheii awamanam.

They continue their banters till afternoon and both brothers plan to go to mall with their friends and yogi too.

In here,

Pavithra,athulya and sunita plans to go the mall.so both of them went to athulya's house to pick her up.

After spemding sometimes their 3 of them went to mall.first they went to purchase some.dress while going their they saw some rowdies who were looking at them which made the uncomfortable.

At same time saathvik pass them.pavithra saw them who is going inside the dress shop that is opposite to the girls dress shop.while saathvik and his friends and his brother was purchasing they heard a sound like someone group of people were hitting.so they see it from the shop.he saw a familiar figure.