🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

This chapter is dedicating for my chella kutty sister PriyaThanu who asked me always when is the update.

*************************

Saathvik went to his house as he saying that he have an headache which was caught by his friends that their friend is lying to them.

Rajendran asked where to go but he didn't reply and he know where to go and stopped and he get down and stood outside.

Saatvik saw one small vinayak temple and went there and he didn't utter a word simply stared that and remembered her condition and started to cry and asked him to save her. Then Rajendran took vibuthi and put it on his forehead and gave some to him after folding it in paper.

Raj+Ida poi papa nethi la vainga sir. Kandippa avanga polachiduvaanga...... Unga kaadhal aval ah kaapatum....

Saatvik saw him in shock

Raj-Evalo naal ah ungala paakiren enaku teriyada ungalapathi polam sir

Then they went to hospital and saatvik straight away went to her room and sat beside her in chair.

For few minutes he simply stared her and took viboothi and put it on her forehead and kept it on the stand .

Sk-Athulyaaa....... Naa unkitta romba naal illa konjam neram kooda muzhusa pesunadu illa . Yen nee enna adigam ah paartadu kooda illa but en life ey maatita d . Naa unna paarta anda second la irundu ippo varaikum naa unna nenachikutheyy daan irupen. Un photo ah paartutu daan na ezhundupen toonguven. Inimey photo ah illa nerla unna en pakkathula paakanum nu romba aasai Patten aana inda nelamai la unna paarpen nu naa nenaikala.

Evalo naal en Sandosham en kashtam ellam un photo ah paartu daan olaruven but ennaku un kitta nerla sollanum nee Enkitta aarudal ah pesanum nu romba naal ah kanavu Ada nejam ah maatradu unkitta daan iruku . Ennakaaga ezhundiri ma plzzzz.

Then he bend down and kissed on her forehead and whispered

Sk-I love you d .... Seekiram enna paaru Enkitta pesu nee reply panla naalum paravala but endiri d enna vandu thitu yen ennaku propose pana nu.

Then he smiled bitterly

Unnaku epdi ellam propose pananum nu nenaichen teriyum aah......

That time nurse entered and told him to go out. He stood and saw her and left the place. Nurse is writing something on the paper and checking the glucose bottle and some medical things and she noticed that her finger is moving then she went out and called doctor.

He came and checked her and sametime she opened her eyes. After few minutes doctor went out and informed that she is okay now. And first her parents came inside and kissed her forehead and teared . Athulya wiped her father tear and told her mother not to cry.

Then she saw some men and saw rakshan her friend's husband and guessed that they must be police officers but she is thinking who would have talked to her a few minutes ago . Seeing her gaze her father told

Nee kaanom nu naa police complaint kodutirunden ma ivanga ellam daan unna kaapathunaanga aprm anda thambi enga pa....

Rak-Veliyee nikran... Dho koopudren pa...

He went out and called him

Rak-Deii saatvik vaa

He hesitated then rakshan dragged him to the room and nurse told all to move out that only one should stay here and gave one sheet and told to buy some medicine. Rakshan told her parents to go to buy medicine and told other friends to go out. Now only the nurse saatvik and athulya present there. After all moved saatvik slowly came near her but both of them didn't speak anything just their eyes locked . Nurse interrupted them

Nur-Neenga romba koduthu vachirukanum sister..... Ipdi oru lover kedaika. Ungalukaaga night ellam mulichikite irundaanga

Saathvik saw the nurse wide opening his eyes but athulya is seeing him with some unknown emotion.

Sk-Sister sister daiyavu seidu veliye poidunga sister plzzzz.

He acted like standing in a prayer position and told her to move. Nurse saw him in confusion and went out..... Athulya smiled seeing his action. Saatvik saw that and came closer then asked

Sk-Ippo.... Ippo epdi iruku.....

Ath-Hmmm paravala in low voice

Sk-Odambu ah nalla paatuko. Romba strain panada nee konjam okay aanadhuku aprm varen....

Athulya Nodded but didn't tell about his proposal then saatvik went out but athulya is in thought about his words.

The Knight Continue 🛡️⚔️.....

Author escape........🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈