🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

Saathvik and his friends friends went in search of athulya to that place where daniel said.all while saathvik was silent while his mind is filled with so many unanswered questions.his friends saw an different saathvik who is urge of breaking down.

Rakshan patted his shoulder making him to come out from unanswered questions.he turn towards his head and asked what,

Rak-Yennachi machan?

Sk-Onnum illa.

Dar-Onnum illanu solra aana ippo nee vidhiyasama irukke,ewwalo silent aah yosichikitu vara.

So-Adhan solren la onnum illanu yen compel panra?pesama variya?

All kept silent while he drawned to his own thought again.they arrived near that road and saw its was an small road.5 of them went inside the road.

Saathvik saw here and their but no one was their.rakshan saw something near a tree and called,

Rak-Dei saathvik.

Saathvik turn towards rakshan and saw the direction he was seeing and saw athulya was laying on the floor unconsiously.all run near athulya except saathvik who stood their like a statue without any moment.

Pugazh shooked him and then only he comes back to normal.he run towards athulya and kneeled down keeping her head on his lap while patting her cheeks.

Sk-Hey.....athulya.......

He took her hand and put it around his neck to lift her but her hand slipped and fell down from his neck.this make saathvik to get shocked and he immediately kept his finger near her nose and check if she is breathing or not.he felt her breath on his finger.

He turn towards his friends try to say something but stopped feeling some wetness in his thigh.he lift her head from his lap and saw the blood which is bleeding from her head.

Due to his boringness on morning he weared an white colour t-shirt and an brown coat for that.he removed his coat and teared it tied it around her head to stop the blood.after tieing it he lift in his hand and said to his friends,

Sk-Vandiya yedunga na.

Raj-Sari pa.

Saying this he run to start the jeep while saathvik followed him and his friends too follow him while pugazh took his teared coat.

Here,

Her parents was panicked and waited to the call from rakshan who gave his number telling that he will inform them after they find her.

Here,

Saathvik sit down in back with keeping her head on his lap.after sometimes they arrived to the hospital.he and his friends took her inside while ralshan call to her house and said the news.

As saathvik and his friends went inside a doctor comes out from a ward and saw them.he asked what happened and pugazh explain about it.after that they took her inside to do the treatment.all while saathvik was in his t-shirt.

After sometimes her parents arrived while crying and asked them what happened to athulya and where is she?rakshan said what happened making them more worried.after that doctor comes out all rushed to him except saathvik who is sitting their looking down while hearing what is doctor saying,

Doc-Adipattu I think romba nerama irundhu irukkangala?

Pug-Aama doctor.

Doc-Hmm thalaiku pinnadi balama adi pattu irukku and blood um neraya poi irukku so solla onnum illa yenakku kadavule kitta vendikonga awwalo dhan solla mudiyum.

Saying so he went from their while her mom and sister cried hardly hearing doctor.a lone tear escaped from saathvik eyes which is notice by his friends.he get up and started to walk while wiping his tear.his friends too followed him.

He get inside the jeep as a lifeless soul and said to his friends to stay them in the hospital as he will go to his house as he have an headache and will come in morning.rajendren start the jeep and started to move.while his friends seen each other smiling seeing the disappearing jeep.

The Knight Continue 🛡️⚔️.....

Author escape........🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴

How was it??

What will happen next?
Will athulya will be saved?

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

No double update for this few days as I ws busy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈