🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ 🛡️⚔️

While saathvik and rakshitha was going out from the school saathvik heard a giggling sound.he turn towards the dorection and smile seeing the scene.

Their athulya was playing with a small girl with the bubble which she had in her hand.while the little girl blowing and athulya was popping it out.

Ra-Saathvikeyyy polam yenga parthutu irukke?

Sk-Haan polam da onnum illa.

Saying saathvik went from their to rakshan house picking up rakshitha.he rang the bell of the house,saranya comes and open the door to see saathvik and rakshitha in the entrance.

Sk&Ra-Hi Sara/Ma.

Saranya glared saathvik and went inside twisting her lips making saathvik to pout looking at rakshitha who giggles at him.

Sk-Help me.

Ra-Un thangachi dhane neeye samadhanam pannu.

Saying she went inside leaving saathvik to sighed and rakshitha to giggle at him who looks backs again.saathvik went inside removing his shoes and went straightly to kitchen but begore he entered he jerked to voice,

Sar-Ulla vandha unna kondruven.

Sk-Yen ma.

Sar-Yen ma va nee yellam oru annana ya?

Sk-Ennama mariyadha koraiyidhu.

Sar-Vaaya thorandha idhuku melayum korayum.

Saathvik nodded to kept his finger on his lip like this 👉 "🤫".sara bite her inner cheeks to control her laugh seeing her face.

Sar-Yen enkitta solla venam nu sonna?

Sk-.........

Sar-Sollu ya.

Saathvik show his finger that was in his lip making her glare more.

Sar-Kaiya eduthu thola man.

Saathvik took his hand from his lips and smile innocently making her to throw the spoon on him which was directly hitted to his nose.

Sk-Yen ma adikkira?

Sar-Nee panna velaikku konju vaangala anna ntu.

Sk-Un nallathuku dhane ma venam nu sonna.

Sar-Yenna ya nalladhu?

Sk-Thewa illama yen bayamoorthikitu nu dhaane da venam nu sonna adhuku yen ma ewwalo kovam.adhum illa ippo yenna parka varadhu mukkiyama shumma awalayum iluthutu thane ma waranum adhan venamnu sonna thappa.

Saying so he pouts to which he got a another spoon shot to his arm.

Sar-Thirumba appidi moonja vecha aduthu satti dhan varum moonjiku.

Same time rakshitha comes to the kitchen after freshing up and changing the dress.she saw 2 spoons on the floor and giggle looking at saathvik making him pout and sara to glare both of them.

Both of them went out of the kitchen quitely.after begging for her forgiveness sara firgive him mking him sighed and said thanks with a grumpy face.

Saathvik went from their after spending sometimes.he went to the station and parked the bike in the garage.his happy mood turn to an angry after he went inside.he saw the constable and his friends near the jail.

Sk-Vaaya thorandhana?

He said with his angry tone which made others to gulped and nodded no.he unlock the door of the jail and open ny pushing the door with his leg.he took the stick from the constables hand and went inside and lock the door.

Dan-Yenna policeyyy ippo nee wandhu irukkiya?

Row-Nee ewwalo adichi kettalum naan solla poradhe illa aprom yedhuku inga nintu tie a waste pantu irukke po poi velaya paaru.

This makes saathvik make more anger and started to hit them until the stick broken into pieces making all yelled in pain and others in the station to gulped seeing the real beast.

After the stick broken into pieces he hit with his hand until his hand bleed while the rowdies body started to bleed more than his hand.when he try to hit daniel again he stopped hearing,

Dan-Solren solren.

Saathvik nodded and asked him to said but stopped by rakshan and other friends making him frowned.they drag him out and started to first his wounded hand to which he smile looking at them and for turn they glared him deadly.

The Knight Continue 🛡️⚔️.....

How was it?

How was it?

What will happen next?

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy?

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

I want my readers,voters and commenters who comment for the story daily back who made me happy when I am in moodout and in normal day.Ippo naan solradhu kaaga onnum comment panna venam ungaluku pudicha panlam illana venam.

Ippo ini weekly twice dhan update and as I said this story is going to be a short story and I said I will decoide upto your views comments and votes.Innum 1k votes aagala 11th chap aagiyum.story interesting ash illana sollunga please.

Please give me the same support you give me to the other stories.new story will be publish soon asmy exam was postponded which was held to be on august and did said a date yet.till then this or that will be continued......

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈