🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

Saathvik and his friends moved to the station.allof them where silent because saathvik was boiling in anger.all arrived to the station and went inside.as saathvik try to go inside rakshan phone ranged from the policeman.rakshan answer it and put the call in speaker,

Rak-Sollunga yennachi?

Pol-Sir naanga awanuku poga mudiyadha maari checkpost a vechi irundhom aana mudiyala awan yellathayum odachitu vegama poitan.

Rak-Sari naan aproma pesran.

Saying rakshan cut the call and saw saathvik who is looking as exactly another version of a beast.he took the file which has all checkpost number and all detail.

He call for all checkpost and said about the incident and asked to catch him.saying he went inside and sit on the chair leaning to the chair.after 1 hours his phone rang with tht policeman number.he too said the same thing.

In anger saathvik try to break his phone but something stopped him so he put his phone on the table.saathvik went to the other checkpost.seeing saathvik all saluted him and did as he said.

Sk-Inda thadava awan thappikkave mudiyadha maari dhan panni irukjen parpom.

Sametime he saw an lorry coming in a distance.he alerted to the constanle to catch him.all surrounded that place like the lorry driver cannot escape.tge driver saw the police's in the middle of the road.he have no option and he should stopped the lorry.

He stopped the lorry and try to escape but the constable caught him and others started to check the lorry and opened the bacn door and saw lot of boxes.one of the constable get inside and teared it and saw the money.

Con-Sir box full aah panam vechi irukkanunga sir.

Saying this he started to check other boxes to while tearing the other boxes the driver pushed the both of the constable and escape from the place.seeing him running the other constable with saathvik friends too run behind him to catch but he get escape from them.

At same time an phone ringed from inside the lorry.saathvik took the phone and answered it.

....-Anna nee ellathayum eduthuva va......inda yedathuku vaa na.

Saathvik cut the without saying anything.saathvik called all of them and said about the call and place and said,

Sk-Anga pona namakku thewayanadhu kedaikkum nu namburen so anga polam awana aproma pudichikalam.

Saying he get inside the jeep and moved while others too followed him.saathvik call for some more police gang to their work.

After arriving to that place.it was a huge old building.all of them surrounded the building and saathvik with some constable went inside and saw the rowdies who is counting money happily.

Man2-Yenna ney awan innum varalla?

Man1-Varuvan da ewwalo dhoorathula irundhu varanum la maatikama.

Man2-Aama la sari ok.

Saathvik wantedly pushed the chair near him to get their attention.first the jerked and get afraid but later they thought that their people were doing something.same thing did by saathvik and others lastly they got afraid and started to sweat.

Man1-Hey yaaru da adhu.

Man2-Anna enakku yedho thap.....

Before he complete he got shoot by saathvik to his head which made him to go on the same spot.others saw saathvik and try to escape but other police officers caught all of them not giving any chance to escape.

Saathvik and the police with the rowdies moved out while some police took the boxes and pooladed to police vehicle with the rowdies.

After finishing all the works saathvik and others entered the station and at the same time saathvik got acall from unknown number.

The Knight Continue 🛡️⚔️.....

How was it??

What will happen next?
Who is that unknown number?

Any guesses 😉

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈