Acknowledgment and Future Plans

Hey Guys!

Thank you to everyone that read my story. This is the first time I published any story anywhere, so it was really short. This story was me just getting the lay of the land but I am glad I did publish it because it finally gave me the confidence to upload. Until now I have had many ideas that I have never finished writing or never written at all because I was anxious no one would want to read them. I appreciate all of you that read and liked my story. Even for those that didn't necessarily like it, I would love it if you guys gave constructive criticism in the comments. 

I do plan to add another chapter to this book which would be a short history of Rhaenyra's reign in my alternate universe where the dance didn't happen and she has the support of her siblings. 

Other than this, I will be publishing a Harry Potter fanfic. That will be my first long project and I have finished the first book but never had the courage to post. It will be entirely from the POV of a male OC. I know the male x Hermione trope has been far too overrun but it was what attracted me to Wattpad in the first place and it was the first book I completed so I'm gonna do it anyway of course with my own twists and differences. Having read a great number of HP fanfics I'm hoping to make it as unique as possible. 

Either during or after the HP story, I also want to work on a Rhaenyra story. It would be how one OC changes the whole Dance Era but unlike this book, the OC wouldn't have knowledge of events to come and there wouldn't be any sudden change in personalities. That would also be a longer and more detailed project.

Finally, I have the idea of my own original fantasy world series. As of now, it is only in the planning and very rough drafting stage but I hope to bring it to life someday. 

Once again I would like to thank all of you that read my work! I would love to hear what you all think and interact with you in the comments!