"THE DEMON COMMANDER"

Doujin:Contract by laliberte
In this hentai doesn't show our mc name or the bastard's name, so I've got to make it up*

Toshizo Kang since seeing that video was destroyed. Every day was a living hell. His father stopped caring about his mother and was cold to him.

Toshizo thought he could move on with his life, but that bastard would always appear and make it a living hell.

Just when he started, he got close to a very nice pretty girl and asked her out. She said no. He didn't think much of it. Until days later the bastard sent a video of him fucking her and his mom.

Toshizo lost it. That day, he went to the a big bridge near the sea and stood on the edge.

He was lost. His mother became a whore to the fucker and the girl he liked betrayed him for that guy as well. His father was a robot that showed no emotion.

He had nothing left. Just as he was about to take 1 step, he was suddenly grabbed and brought back to the ground

Toshizo didn't react as he was numb to it all. He needed to feel something.

He turns to look at the man.

Unknown Man: Life is pretty painful, isn't it?

Toshizo just looks at him with no emotion as he was a robot.

Unknown Man: Do you need a light in your life?. Do you want to feel something?

Toshizo eyes start to brighten up

Unknown: Come with me, and I'll make you discover that light

Toshizo eyes start to tear up but brighten at the same time

Toshizo:* That light that he has in his eyes..... I want to find that light too..

Unknown: What's your Name kid.

Toshizo: Toshizo k- no, that isn't right.... call me Hijikata Toshizo

What's your name?

Unknown Man: Yuu Kenma

Now let's go find you that light

Timeskip 1 year later.

A lot has happened in 1 year.

Toshizo moved in with Yuu and discussed what he wanted to do in life.

He didn't find anything related to sports because it would remind him of his mother till he saw the punching bag.

Toshizo didn't know at the time what he felt when he saw it, but he felt his world changed and vision got sharper.

Without hesitation, he told yuu that he wanted to be the strongest boxer in the world.

Yuu looked at him serious, after all, it wasn't just any sport. It was a sport where boxers pushed past their limits and put sweat and tears into becoming better.