5.Kyoto University Strongest

Doujin: Naomi San is my sex friend

Song:sleepwalker guitar version.

It's been 1 year since Kenichi left Tokyo and went to Kyoto University.

And in those 3 months. All he has done was trained and studied. He wanted to succeed. He wanted to be better. He knew he could do better.

Everything he trained. All he could see was the face his mother made on that life stream as Akira fucked his mom and her saying those words that she didn't care about him

Well he ended up breaking many punching bags even those of strongest materials. Much to the annoyance of the University gym.

He hasn't contacted his mother or went to visit home even during breaks or vacation.. he couldn't. Not after all that has happened.

He left rhat life behind. His mom wasn't his responsibility anymore but his former friend Akira.

Even then, he felt like a coward running away.. and he knew it was true. All he did was beat up Akira, but it didn't break no satisfaction to him.

It wasn't enough.it wasn't fucking enough. With that in mind, he focused on his study and working out to be better than him from yesterday. There is always time for improvement, he told himself.

In his university, he was already feared within the first 3 months. The local students that ran the school bumped into him and tried to mess with him and to "know his place. "..

well..

Since then, he reigned as king

Since then, he reigned as king. But he didn't want it. He just wanted to succeed and school and be strong, nothing more... he didn't want attention. But attention followed him.

So, at the end of his first year. Now summer vacation starting.. he decided to go back home to tokyo.. to get closure.. even when he said that he had moved on. He hasnt.. for his mother was all he had.. and his former best friend akira.. who he thought as a brother betrayed him.

He just needed to know why.. and then cut them off for good.. it's for the best he thought.

She becomes happy, she starts her life without him, and he finally gets the closure he so desperately needs.